GT3 Challenge Custom skins not working for AI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DustySticks, Feb 10, 2019.

1. DustySticks

DustySticks Registered

Hoping someone can help me. I have made several skins for the new GT3 Challenger pack. The skins show correctly in the showroom, but when I go out on track the AI just have the VehFile car displayed even for my virtual drivers. If I choose one of the skins it loads up for me fine. It is only the AI that do not display my skins correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this?

2. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Everyone has the same problem. Nothing your doing wrong. It's the way it is. Hoping S397 will have fix soon.

Frank Murphy and DustySticks like this.
  3. DustySticks

DustySticks Registered

Glad I am not the only one having this issue. Thanks for the quick response, I thought I was going crazy! Hopefully a fix is out soon!

4. Frank Murphy

Frank Murphy Registered

Thanx, I had the same issue. Did anyone post this in the support or bug section?

5. DustySticks

DustySticks Registered

This is what FuNK said to me on the discord. I am going to try it iut right now and will report back

"@DustySticks please try the following: rename your skin files all to "alt" (no number or something, the region map should have the name "alt_region"), now in showroom press "RELOAD" button at least once so the MAS is created and the skin packed"

6. DustySticks

DustySticks Registered

The fix that was suggested to me did not work as it still does not impact the AI. Looks like it is a bug we will have to wait to be fixed. Hopefully it is addressed asap. Really kills immersion not being able to see the skins I created.

Bostrom likes this.