CS-closed GT Pro Series S1

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just said, i am not sure yet.
    PS. Holidays, so i doubt it

2. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski Registered

Very nice cut track limits.

3. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Would it be possible for the broadcast crew to calculate and present quick provisional results after the main race so we can see the provisional winners of the whole event, not the final race alone? And then those could be advertised in social media later as well.
    Secondly, how is the prize payout organized? In BMW M2 cup, we are contacted straight after the races. Is GT Pro settled after the season end?

4. I can answer the last, its once - and only at the season end yes.
    The first one, i am not doing broadcast on this (except R1), but this is something that you will be able to see in VEC Le Mans, even during the race "if it ends like this" ;) just a small teaser and nothing to do with this even.

5. No update to track, the bottom at Aqua minerale is very forgiven. Now you know.
    Also email has been sent out.

6. AMillward

AMillward Registered

I tried doing this in real time during the first round but I couldn’t work fast enough with my limited mathematical abilities, and it made me look like a muppet if Rene or Leigh asked me for an update on something that I clearly wasn’t watching because I was buried in a spreadsheet :p

7. Question on discord regarding cut tracks in aqua minerale.
    Track cuts are quite severe there, unless you go very wide, stay with at least 2 wheels on the curb - i had to edit the track slighty because of that. While i was at it I edited the exit of the last turn to be a bit more lose.

So the answer to the question is: stay 2 wheel on the curb at least. Hopefully the updated track cuts make it more clear.

Joonas Raivio and Risto Kappet like this.
  8. 965 - Y Kasdorp bumps off R Kappet by not taking precaution when 3 cars fight for position
    Penalty - Y Kasdorp - AC; DT

2024 - K Ryan overtakes E Jajovski who stay to the right. Ryan then continues to defend from R Kappet who is forced off track
    Penalty - K Ryan - Blocking; DT

2312 - R Kappet overtakes K Ryan on the outside, Ryan jumps the curb and bumps Kappet and in the next turn Ryan leaves no room for Kappet, causing contact and race ending damage
    Penalty - K Ryan - AC; DT

3034 - On the inlap K Ryan runs into the back of K Siggy, who gets turned around and sent into the wall
    Infraction - K Ryan - AC (6.11.5)

3070 - On the inlap N Wisniewski makes contact with the pitwall
    Infraction - N Wiskniewski - 6.11.5

Notes:
    Please review the rules regarding how to behave after a race ends, there is no need crashing into each other, running each other off the road and into pitwall. Last warning - next time penalties will be applied.

K Ryan is on probation for next race - according to the rules.

AMillward and Risto Kappet like this.
  9. Erhan Jajovski

Thank you for taking the time to update the track limits. Much, much better now, definitely will improve our life on the track.

10. Manuel Biancolilla

Manuel Biancolilla Registered

11. Oh i forgot that sorry. Easy to google though.
    upload_2020-4-13_18-38-16.png

12. Erhan Jajovski

Are we gonna use the same rule as in WFG2 for the last corner, on our outlap?

13. With an option to change my mind, I would consider it to be the exact same thing as WFG and VEC etc, do not touch, nor go over that left white line on your outlap (meaning the one before your fastest lap, even if its the 2nd, 3rd or 4th attempt).
    Right now i am looking into Challenge as that is closer than the Pro race.

Risto Kappet and Erhan Jajovski like this.
  14. Kevin van Dooren

Kevin van Dooren Registered

At the virginia race, did I get a time penalty or something directly after the main race?
    I crossed the line in 11th, as confirmed by my result file, but I am classified as 12th in points.
    I was also classified as 12th in the stream, so I'm not sure what happened there?

15. I'd prefer you ask closer to the race, instead of a race later, this means i will have to rerun a result file - not the biggest issue, just easier when its already there and not deleted.
    What race was this? 1 or 2?

16. Kevin van Dooren

This was the main race, so race 2, at virginia.
    I didnt check results at the time, I assumed that this wouldnt have to be checked and it caught my attention due to some discord conversation :)

17. No i will work from the results, since game will just add time to a penalty if its not served. Thats not "my problem" so to speak. I will check this later and get back to you.

18. Kevin van Dooren

Thanks.
    These are the finish times from my result file:
    Dyrlund: <FinishTime>2923.5115</FinishTime>
    Dooren: <FinishTime>2924.7170</FinishTime>
    Brljak: <FinishTime>2924.9998</FinishTime>
    Nisula: <FinishTime>2925.2668</FinishTime>

Wouldnt know how a penalty would place me between brljak and nisula now that I think of it, strange stuff.

19. Erhan Jajovski

Can we get some dampers fitted in the BMW? We are bouncing around like kangaroos, it's not fun :confused:

20. Steward review
    685 - Coming out of T2 K Brzezinski is side by side with J Raivio, Raivio clips the curb and pushes Brzezinski off track who loses several positions
    Penalty - J Raivio - AC; DT

714 - N Pinto and K Brzezinski goes side by side into T8 and Brzezinski goes wide
    Racing incident
    A small lift would have avoided this

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.