CS-closed GT Pro Series S1

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

Congratulations to @Erhan Jajovski for the championship, a very fast and intelligent driver. Thanks to all drivers for the battles. It was very nice to see the whole season as spectator. I'll see you again next season!

Erhan Jajovski likes this.
  2. The unofficial results have been posted, still waiting reviews. Like i mentioned on TS last night this will be done as soon as possible. Once that is done its a calculation of rounds etc, so do not start asking about prizes - you will be contacted once this is done. So no need to send me messages asking when this is done.

I doubt anything will change regarding the win, since Erhan had an easy cruise last night.

Good job everyone. Expect official results tomorrow the latest. (24h deadline for IRR).

Risto Kappet and Erhan Jajovski like this.
  3. Stewards review
    Race 1:
    975 - Y Kasdorp brakes 100% into the 2nd chicane Z Siara goes threewide and is slow, Kasdorp can't avoid
    Racing incident
    While we can't blame either on this contact, this could have been avoided, stop being stubborn on holding a position if there are traffic coming, and if you see 3 wide ahead, just brake 10 meters before, chances are they will be slower

Race 2:
    195 - N Wisniewski cuts off K Siggy and contact is made, even though Siggy was in a position to claim corner
    Infraction - N Wisniewski - AC

205 - D Lind slides and counter steer causing contact with Z Siara, both goes off
    Penalty - D Lind - AC; SnH 60 seconds

2860 - K Siggy overtakes A Schoonvliet into 2nd chicane and does not give enough room midway through, causing contact and Schoonvliet to spin
    Penalty - K Siggy - AC; DT

2977 - J Raivio blocks K Siggy towards ford chicane
    Penalty - J Raivio - Blocking; DT

Standings updated - SnH penalty means + 80 seconds and DT means +25 seconds

4. Standings are now official, 2nd post updated. I will reach out to each round winner and championship winner. Check your inbox.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  5. I have just now finished sending a PM to the various winners of rounds and championship. However a few drivers does not have their name on the forum as requested by the rules. 2 drivers are missing, contact me!

Risto Kappet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.