CS-closed GT Pro Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski Registered

I don't like the idea of not giving us free choice of choosing a car for season 3 at all. That's gonna be a big lottery.
    Instead of doing that, we should try and get the cars on equal platforms and equal performance instead.

2. Yes but not everything is perfect. Enjoy this season instead of starting to worry about Season 3 - before this season has even begun, I simply warned you that a different approach is being taken.

Todays weather
    upload_2020-10-12_15-31-54.png

3. Protest link added to the first post, same with standings (this is thanks to some hard work of Alex Siebel) and no he wont be allowed to edit results etc. Don't worry about that.

4. Ferris Stanley

Ferris Stanley Registered

i'm notice my team name was satellite racing, could you change my team name to HM Engineering please

5. Kahel

Kahel Registered

Only guys like Erhan and the top 20... are able to test cars for their max potential...
    I don't know if @Erhan Jajovski, @Risto Kappet, @Michi Hoyer, etc... would be willing to do some testing...

But I'll listen and try to work with them instead of pretty much asking him to piss off... :)

6. Christos Segkounas

Christos Segkounas Registered

There's nothing strange with top teams opting for the same car.
    Even more so if you are going to give them mythical status that they can extract every hundredth from every single car on different tracks and make a fool-proof choice.
    Often a couple of top dogs look into a car and the rest get intrigued and just follow suit.

7. Perhaps read what i say instead of jumping to conclusions on what i mean with my message. Enjoy the season we barely just kicked it off instead of starting to worry about next season, and dont worry Erhan probably know what i mean, they usually dont need a translator. But thanks for offering ;)
    PS. GT pro has drivers that is also in our test team, dont worry.

8. Peyo Peev

Peyo Peev Registered

Jimmi wanna keep it short, without indulging in any complaining, emotions and BS. Is there gonna be adequate BOP for the 911 for the next race an on (hopefully not slowing down the car again after Portland)?

Roman Yakubovich likes this.
  9. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

I want to say that I enjoyed the racing yesterday immensely - I have missed this close and high level respectful racing. With Jernej and Lorenzo especially, it was really really good. Very grateful and happy of this championship. I know there will be situations where we boil over and make mistakes eventually, but can't take it personally as the prize pool pyramid is quite aggressive.

10. Christos Segkounas

Christos Segkounas Registered

Hopefully next time there will be enough servers to accommodate all, whatever the costs/difficulties involved and no one gets left out of the racing based on performance.

11. I mean you get 8 splits, this is PRO and will always be limited.

12. Not sure when i will BOP cars. Last season i did so after every other round, but rules state that we can do that whenever.

If people start to blame the prize pool for "poor" or "agressive" driving that driver will have an issue really fast. Yes everyone makes mistakes, and that is fine, because most own up to mistakes and then move on.
    But i doubt its just the money because its quite easy to implement some penalties that will have deduction as well.
    I have not seen anything as bad as S1 - R1/R2 yet - i´ve seen better racing, but it was season kick off so i am sure it will become better :)
    Overall a very good season kick off and happy to get going again, with a little bit less BTCC style it will be good :)

Michal Sedlacek and Risto Kappet like this.
  13. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

What layout of Portland will be used?

14. I'll save you from that dreadful first chicane and say the sprint layout.

15. Erhan Jajovski

How much time will there be added for this race, because the track is so short?

16. Depending on how much you can gain, i'd say a lap is roughly 2:30 under pitlimiter, also depending on how early the leader goes. I'll leave it at 3 mins.

Risto Kappet and arneschoonvliet like this.
  17. Todays weather at Portland
    upload_2020-10-26_9-11-48.png

18. Erhan Jajovski

When can we expect for the BoP to be out for R3?

19. Not before GT Challenge is over.

Erhan Jajovski likes this.
  20. Yuri Kasdorp

Yuri Kasdorp Registered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.