CS-closed GT Challenge Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I would need 100 drivers to drop out for me to qualify :D

2. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

good only with the pilots that we have different nicknames in the forum, that in the hotlaps, with that you advance a mountain:D:D:D

3. For first race, but i am planning on making a series mod at some point. But i know there are certain updates so it might be a waste of time. But if you are planning to race, just buy the tracks sooner than later.

4. Pedro Crulas Gomes

Pedro Crulas Gomes Registered

Hello to all the fast drivers here, and Organization;

I´m new here and really wanted to take part on this Challenge Series, is there any way that stills possible to sig-up for it ?

5. Ibraheem Khan

Ibraheem Khan Registered

My livery has already been sent but without a statement I’ve replied to the email regarding liveries with my statement is this ok?

6. Khalid Gherdaoui

Khalid Gherdaoui Registered

I did send the skin, i hope all is correct

7. Woodee

Woodee Registered

no

8. Unfortuantly this time around no
    Sure, i have about 1.000.000 emails ;)
    So it might be missed.

Ibraheem Khan likes this.
  9. David Serra

David Serra Registered

@Jimmi Allison I'm not sure if this is the place to announcement team, but I don't know if we have to do it here

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  10. Timotej Andonovski

Timotej Andonovski Registered

When will the briefing be done, as I do not see it in the schedule? I ask this because I am at work until 19:00, and will be on my PC at 19:30. If it's done beforehand, I'd like to know if I need to get off work early.

Additionally, are we required to complete a lap after the races/qualifying laps finish?

11. No need to post any teams here, i assume that people have followed instructions so i have a 500x500 team logo that i can look at or they have added it to the actual text file.
    I will ask if in doubt, but i am sure most have provided such info.
    Its done beforehand, so you need to check mail before you can even join the server - its that simple.
    Have you check the rules regarding a those questions?
    Unless otherwise posted or announced (either via email or voice from race direction) always go by what the rules tells you to. So no in qual. In race its different and can be either yes or no.

I hope that clears it up, if not read rules again :) and then ask

12. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

I think it went down in other things on the Discord that I would like to change my car for split 5 if that is possible. I would change from Aston to Ferrari

13. Lukas Lichten

Lukas Lichten Registered

The first email told me that there wouldn't be any skinpack for me in split 5-8, I nearly missed it in my spam and got only back to it yesterday to submit my car choice.

And today I see an Email for Livery submission. (I mean, I was pos 124, so possible I just got bumped up)

14. Simon Marshall

Simon Marshall Member

Me too @Lukas Lichten I sand-bagged (I promise) to 154 and just now spotted a request email for a skin... have I really made it up 34 places? What time have I got until as my Canadian livery guy won’t be home from work until like midnight in Europe

EDIT - I think I managed to fix it myself and its now uplaoded

Also asking for a friend who qualified in position 250, will he now get to race?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  15. Alex Sanchez

Alex Sanchez Registered

I was also in split 5-8 without skinpack but today I don't have an e-mail.

16. Simon Marshall

Simon Marshall Member

You had a lot more places to jump to get into split 4 so check your junk Mail otherwise I presume you should be good?!

17. Unless you have explicitly been asked to join the challenge 1-4 you are not in, the email went out to everyone that haven't submitted a livery. Things like this happens when it is fully manual.
    However it seems like there is a lot that actually didnt submit or ignored or even missed these emails, so some will be moved up and down.

Alex Sanchez likes this.
  18. Fabio Liuzzi

Fabio Liuzzi Registered

When will we receive information for monday Like rf2 server name and password or ts?
    I'm in split 3 and I send everything

19. Donat

Donat Registered

Every driver might hate me for this, but the rule 1.3.1 says I should report. Well basically T7 (Hairpin) at Sebring pretty much doesn't have any exit limits. That means we can open the steering wheel and accelerate earlier by going on the dirt with outside wheels and staying on the kerb with the inside wheels, but all 4 are outside the line. Although game doesn't give any cut warnings, there should be as initially you might only gain 0.01-2 seconds, but before the next braking zone, those 0.01-2 seconds can grow to 0.05-6 seconds. Again not that big numbers, but it can affect the qualifying order if anything. So just wanted to mention that more than report. I'll patiently await any answers. Video of me practicing on our own private test server using 12h rc layout (I know, not the best lap)

20. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

I dont see any problems with going wide there. Think its not a real advantage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.