Graphics artifacts

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by patryksok., Jan 12, 2012.

1. patryksok.

patryksok. Registered

GRAB_000.JPG
    GRAB_002.JPG

I had some weird artifacts. I dont OC my GFX card, newest nVidia drivers, GTX460 1GB.

Now I will try to restart my computer and see if this help ;)

EDIT:

Ok I restarted my system. Maxed all setting, and problem was still there. But then I change all graphics setting to low, ale when rF2 reaload shaders for track, problem disapear :) I maxed all setting, shaders are again realoaded and everything its ok now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
  2. mianiak

mianiak Registered

Known issue. It's been traced to the source and reported.

If you go into log/shaders and delete them all it will rebuild them and it should be fine.

Let me know if it fixes it. I'm just running a few more checks to make double sure about it.

3. mianiak

mianiak Registered

It seems to be triggered when you do manual plr edits to things that effect the shader cache, Wind and Crowd motion seems to be the culprit, but I can't get it to trigger on my system, although I have seen this glitch.
    Try turning on this setting in game load track to make sure its rebuilt the shaders, close the game and and turn it off in the plr. then restart the game and load the track, see what happens.

[ED] a friend of mine can trigger it at will and gets it to glitch every time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012