SOLVED Graphical wheel doesn't match the real one...

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Leynad, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Leynad

Leynad Registered

After reinstalling the system because of this issue regarding rF2, SimVibe isn't a problem anymore, but the visual wheel in VR don't match when driving fast, no matter what i do. In slow speed out of the pits it's okay and in slow corners as well...

There's no steering-help active in the difficulty-setup and matching DOR with the car-DOR doesn't do the trick as well. It was working without issues before and could switch cars without adjusting, but not anymore. Any suggestions to fix this? The only difference is, i'm running the SC 4 plugin and not SC 2 like before. The software deleted all other plugins and can't even try to use the older one, but it's likely something else anyway.

PS: Maybe the fresh install wasn't necessary and maybe this stupid cloud-function in Steam just copied the broken settings back after i deleted it.

2. Leynad

Leynad Registered

Solved: The Speed-sensitivity was at 90%, whatever this BS is. Please delete functions nobody needs and just causing trouble for once;)

3. Filip

Filip Registered

This is for gamepads I believe.

Heinz Mueller likes this.
  4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

No, it slows steering when at higher speeds (with a wheel, or anything probably). It's a leftover from the old days when everyone had cheap wheels that only rotated 180 degrees and giving it a good turn at speed would be massively scrubbing the front tyres. I don't recall it defaulting to 90%, I thought it was actually 0, but it's been a few months since my last fresh profile install.