Grand Prix Legends - reloaded

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by MrMaverick, Sep 10, 2013.

1. MrMaverick

MrMaverick Registered

Was watching a few utube vids and saw some of GPL and so i went to the storage shed and dug up my old copy of the 1998 game. also found the books that came with it, back when your games came with books, anyway, downloaded some updates and had a crack at it. hadnt played this since it stoped working on my old computer so atleast 13, 14 years. blast from the past, apart from the champ season mode and all the different cars for that year,1967, its got nothing on rf2, good fun to drive, and the books with it are great, goes on in one obout to get good frame rates of buying a pentium or pentium II, i bought a pentium 166 in 1996 for 3 grand, still have that in the storage shed too. wonder if it still works, get about 5 bucks for it now. anyway havn fun with it and good for a laugh. how far we have come.

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

What is your point, you never liked GPL.

The reason you went and got it out and bothered installing it I assume is some of the video must have looked good.

Lets see in 15 years if anyone is still driving rFactor 2. :)

BTW you would have been better just installing the High Res GPL 2004 DEMO then stuffing with the CD. ;)

This forum has nothing to do with games.