Getting Marbles is it some Tracks or Cars - Settings

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by PatientRF2fan, Oct 6, 2020.

1. PatientRF2fan

PatientRF2fan Registered

Tried Search to no avail.
    Thanks in advanced for any response. I get grooves on every track just no marbles.

Please let me know does every track or car produce and what graphic settings determine marbles?

2. Frederick Alonso

Frederick Alonso Registered

Track settings, basically if i'm correct you have a road shader with many textures. One of them is the marbles.dds. The game engine adds more of this texture over time (when a race is going on) so it looks like a natural progression.

3. PatientRF2fan

PatientRF2fan Registered

Thanks, i have put full settings on and run ai cars with lots of real road x10 and wear x7. I dont see marbles on every track Long beach Vancouver for example. no marbles!

4. Woodee

Woodee Registered

It might be due to the track dev not setting up real road properly. You are doing everything right.

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Real road is something that has to be added to a track. Today most track makers understand the process, but I'm sure there are plenty of 3rd party tracks without real road. When you find a track like Vancouver, you can go back to the download site and read the author's comments. Usually items like lights or the new shaders will be mentioned. As hopefully the lack of real road implementation. But if you think your system is not working properly, do NOT choose 3rd party tracks to test. Get one of the S397 tracks and repeat your test as you posted above. Nola, AtlantaMP, Silverstone, Portland, Zandvoort, any of the DLC tracks.

6. PatientRF2fan

PatientRF2fan Registered

thanks davehenrie indeed i used portland as my base test and marbles showed up with very low settings. take care :)