GEN 2 v8 supercars RF2 by in2simgamers

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by letsgoRacing, May 12, 2015.

1. Jeffro503

Jeffro503 Registered

I hope this doesn't start a war here , but I have to ask. Is FEILDZY part of the group that was in charge of the V8SC mod that a lot of people gave money to through the GSCE fund raiser? If not , which group was that? I'm thinking it may not be the same , but it does seem odd that there is one coming out for RF2 and the one originally planned for GSCE pretty much abandoned the entire GSCE crowd and nobody ever got their money back.

2. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

Fieldzy has nothing to do with them at all

3. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

I've heard somewhere that the guy who was involved in V8SC GSCE project was Balanesko... *********. If so, no surprise that went down the drain.

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

What drama ? Only problem is people not respecting permissions or changing a existing template or something. :)

Same thing happen with Mad Cowie / Nascar V8 they ripped ORSM beta, Jayforce proved it and he is no ones fool.

So as far as time begun people have this thing about ripping V8..............and Jim Pearsons tracks.

All these conversions based off Codemasters tracks are too wide, they are like airports.

+1

5. Toads

Toads Registered

You know what, Durge's. There'd be a few people that frequent these forums that are actually in the know of how things have transpired over the years. Well those folk would be having a good laugh at your expense. :D

6. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

lel xD