Garage / Setup Ideas

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by rer8, Jul 7, 2015.

1. rer8

rer8 Registered

Accolades first! Well done Team ISI! I love this sim!

1. As a keyboard user I would like for the ENTER key as well as the mouse click to accept an action.

2.While in the garage:

a. It would be nice if the fuel on board was displayed conspicuously.

b. Sometimes players move from qualification setup to race setup (translated: (it gets hectic) ... it would likewise be nice if the name of the current setup was conspicuously displayed.

These are certainly not game stoppers, but I for one would like to see any or all of the above. Thanks for your consideration.

2. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

I am confused about the number 1 and 2a.
    What action to accept? u can bind your enter in the controls menu and it can do many things, from pit request to wipers.
    Fuel on board displayed conspicuously, i guess you mean conviniently and easily to see. You can find Fuel on your HUD and most of cars have it on their Motecs...

2b well..save two setups, one qualy and one race and u can swap between them very quickly.

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I would like Garage menu to be expandable.

Also maybe a horizontal bar graph for gear ratios and maximum speeds displayed.

Rather then a rough guess. ;)

4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I'd like to have my garage menu like it is in the GTP mod for NR2003 and also have a basic setup slider like rFactor.

5. speedy84

speedy84 Registered

Just a very small idea of improvement ...
    It would be very nice if we had a working mouse wheel in the notes field. Mostly I put some information in it and have to use the scrollbar on the right side.
    Copy and paste notes from one setup to another would also be a very nice feature here .... very small idea of improvements i guess :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015