G29 - No 1:1 since when?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amanda Santini, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Amanda Santini

Amanda Santini Registered

My G27 broke last month and then I got myself a G29. It arrived yesterday. It works fine in all racing games I have, except for rFactor 2. I cannot get 1:1 rotation no matter what I do.

I've seen some guides that tell to put the sensitivity to 200%, but they don't work in the full extent of the wheel, and there are some cars (like the GP3 ones) that I can't get 1:1 at all without having to mess with the Logitech profiler.

Is there a way I can get 1:1 rotation with every car and without having to mess with the Logitech profiler? And I've seen that this problem has been active for several months, when is it going to get worked on?

Thanks

2. Lewis Jackson

Lewis Jackson Registered

Hi Amarildo. I am a fellow G29 owner too and suffer the same problem. The devs are aware and are looking into it but we have not been given a time when this issue will be fixed. For now you need to change the steering wheel lock in the Logitech profiler and in game too which is annoying but at least a workaround. Just make sure the Logitech profiler is working properly as mine didn't detect rFactor2 automatically without added some more .exe programs to the profiler (or just change the global profile).

3. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

4. Amanda Santini

What a bummer.

Mine is working fine and recognized rF2 automatically, thanks.

Tried that but still doesn't work.
    Thanks.

5. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Member

It's a known issue that affects both the G29 and G920.
    It is super annoying and I can't believe it's not an easy fix?

That said I guess with everything else on the go currently, it's simply a matter of priorities.

So, as Lewis said, with cars that are impossible to drive, like the GP3 mod, the only solution currently is to exit the game and alter the rotation in the Logitech profiler.

6. Amanda Santini

Well, personally I don't need to exit the game, I can just open LGS on the fly and alter there. I guess it's the quickest way of matching the rotation (then I just leave the steering sensitivity at 100% on rF2).