G27 ffb please help

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Josete_Chaco, May 5, 2014.

1. Josete_Chaco

Josete_Chaco Registered

hi all after two years away from the simulators, I just started with rFactor2 and can not find how to set my g27 wheel as we had in rfactor1.
    The problem is that to give the hardness of the wheel spin that I like, the effects of potholes, pianos are disproportionate, is there any way to configure the wheel hardness used to rotate and descend on the other hand all the ffb effects ?

I greatly appreciate the help, it is very frustrating after all the investment made and the desire to run, and find ...: (

Greetings.

2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Hello,

I assume you used "Google Translate" to write this. There are specific language forums here that may be of interest to you. No offense intended. :)

3. Josete_Chaco

Josete_Chaco Registered

sorry if I've done with the translator: (I guess I do not understand anything I just do not want to know how to increase the strength to turn the steering wheel without the effects of ffb rise too?

Greetings and sorry for the translator
    pd (already put it in the Spanish forum, but there are more people here to help)

4. Jamie Shorting

You can turn down "FFB Smoothing". Also there is a centering spring effect in the .ini that you can turn on. Unfortunately I don't know what it's called since I don't use it. :)

5. Josete_Chaco

Josete_Chaco Registered

Thank you very much, I changed several times Smoothing FFB but does what I want, I guess I will have to modify the controller.ini, see if someone tells me that line is, because I have no idea. I just want the steering wheel has hardness and friction when turning.

regards

6. Jamie Shorting

Here you go man, I found it.

controller.ini file:
    Steering torque minimum = 0.03000

Now as far as the value you should use, I have no idea. You'll have to experiment with it. :)

7. Josete_Chaco

Josete_Chaco Registered

ok thank you very much, I'll try tonight and then put the result

regards

8. Josete_Chaco

Josete_Chaco Registered

well last night I was changing that parameter, but I have not gotten anything yet. The steering wheel has ffb effects too strong, but the wheel is turning soft: (
    no way ...

regards

9. Jamie Shorting

If you increase caster that will probably make it harder to turn the wheel. I know decreasing front camber will also make it harder to turn the wheel. :)

10. teeds

teeds Registered