FS MPPC SimPedals

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by ShuhDonk, Mar 22, 2016.

1. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

Have a set of main performance pc simpedals for sale. I have had then for 5 or 6 months now. Have not had a lot of use. They were part of the batch that had a wilwood manufacturing issue and some were leaking. These ones have been sent in to mppc and have been repaired with the proper parts, they have not leaked since. These are covered under mppc warranty still for the new owner as well.

I added some collars to the back bar as well, not that it was needed but the way I had them mounted in my 8020 rig I bought some extra's.. so just put them on. Have the original pads/non slip tape stuff for the pedal faces as well, I did not use them.. plus some extra grommets for the brake.

$750 + shipping **SOLD**

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
  2. dbottone

dbottone Registered

Hi,

Are the pedals still available?

3. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

Yeppers, they are.

4. dbottone

dbottone Registered

Can I ask why your selling? Stupid question are you not happy with them?

5. ShuhDonk

ShuhDonk Registered

No, they are great pedals.. I had HE Pro's, upgraded to Ultimates, then got these and only selling these because I finally received notice that I was next on list for PT1's.. so I have those right now. I have liked all of them. I like swapping things out and trying new stuff,I think I spend more time upgrading/changing my rig out then I do driving actually. :) I am going to get a set of the HPP PRX-SE's next I think lol.

6. dbottone

dbottone Registered

I hear you I think drugs would be cheaper than this hobby sometimes! Would you take $700?