Fr3.5

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by JoshJ81, Jan 14, 2012.

1. ryanjermaine

ryanjermaine Registered

hey mianiak,

thank you for you help. i did some tests with the megane. while the folder is called Megane2009 it all works fine. if it is spelled Meganes2009 it doesnt work.

So i extracted the FR in the same way but i dont know how to spell the foldersname. i tried FR35, FormulaRenault35s and FormulaRenault35 but non of them worked for me.

so if someone can tell me how i have to call the fr folder it would be very nice.

greetings

2. JoshJ81

JoshJ81 Registered

Ryan, you can open the .GEN file of the FR35 and build folders that way. I changed the names to what I wanted them to be and made sure the .GEN file for both the main car and spinner matched.

Mianiak, where did you see information about the Developer CLI? I don't see how to use that and would like to learn. Thanks

3. mianiak

mianiak Registered

In the advanced tab, select developer cli in the input box enter +trace=4 and click save. Then after you run the game, in moddev\userdata\logs you will see a file called trace.log .

4. ryanjermaine

ryanjermaine Registered

thank you guys. finally it works for me. the folder have to be called fr3.5

and the trace log i had allready in it after your first post but i watched the whole time in the normal userdata logs -.-

but now i can test a bit. im not a modder im just interessted how it works :)

5. Simon Peace

Simon Peace Registered

how are you guys "expanding" the MAS files?

6. mianiak

mianiak Registered

If the masfile is not locked you can drag it into mas2.exe then highlight all and right click > extract. Mas2.exe is found in the Support\Tools folder.

7. JoshJ81

JoshJ81 Registered

Thanks for the help on the trace Mianiak