Forums sometimes very slow...

Discussion in 'Forum Problems' started by tjc, Oct 10, 2014.

1. tjc

tjc Registered

Hi Tim...

I`ve noticed over this last week, maybe a bit longer that when I click on a certain forum it takes ages for that forum to show up. Strange thing is it`s not all the forums and can be different ones at different times.

For eg if I click on the screenshots forum it can come in a second (which is my normal, usual experience) but then I click on another forum, say the downloads forum and it takes ages to come up... maybe the first few posts will show but it then takes a long time to show the rest of the page. I can click the back button and it goes back in a flash but then if I click another forum it takes a good while for it to show... it always gets there but this is not my usual experience with these forums and this problem has only come about quite recently.

Anyway I hope this makes sense :p and maybe something can be done about it...?

Nobody else has posted saying this so maybe it`s not a problem for others but all other forums I visit work fine so thought I`d mention it.

Cheers. :)