Forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spider19462000, Jan 16, 2013.

1. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

2. Craven Morespeed

Craven Morespeed Registered

Laughter cures lots of ill's. I've already stopped 2 med's since joining this forum a week ago.....(I refuse to mention which ones).....Heck, even my avatar is going to quit smoking....Amazing stuff.....

3. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

;)

4. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Send saved meds to Cdnracer. He needs.

5. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

ok, it seems I must contribute for this thread to go on

telephone rings and old lady is picking it
    "Who is this?"
    "Power ranger"
    "What are you talking about? What Power ranger?"
    "The blue"

(from my daughters school memoirs)

6. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Automotive jokes.

I remember a Yugo mod at rf1.
    Yugo was a Yugoslavian Fiat 127, made under licence there, who had considerable success as a low budget car, it was certainly that in my country, but with appauling quality problems.
    Friend of mine reported window knobs (no power windows for Yugo, sorry) melted at summer sun...

Q: What is the difference between Yugo and Yugo GT?
    A: Yugo Gt has a cigarette lighter.

Q: What is the difference between Yugo GT and Yugo Turbo?
    A: In Yugo Turbo lighter is working.

Q: Why Yugo has rear window defroster?
    A: To get hands of people pushing warm.

Q: Why Yugo didnt get off at green light?
    A: It stepped on a chewing gum.

Q: What is the best way to have double selling value for a Yugo?
    A: Top it with fuel.

and the best is:
    a guy is going at a cars shop and he is asking:
    Can I have floor mats for my Yugo?
    Dealer replies "Fair deal, ok."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
  7. vittorio

vittorio Registered

LOL - last one is awesome :) Interesting, never heard of the Yugo. It seems Yugo and the old DDR Trabi (Trabant) are playing in the same league.

EDIT: No, Yugo probably plays in a better league :)

8. Miro

Miro Registered

dude cmon, there are some serious differences between the Koral 45 and the Koral 55! ;)
    i grown up in yougoslavia, and the yugo is a awesome car. lol
    by the way made by zastava, that was the first own construction of the factory.

rf

9. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

sorry, I forgot the ashtray :D

10. Pluginz

Pluginz Registered

I remember the Yugo, some old bloke had one by my house for about 20 years, pokey little dark blue thing, never let him down :)

This is a Lada by the looks though! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
  11. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

The guys have been working away, but the last couple of weeks I have been busy elsewhere. I haven't been able to even attend a test, or update the dev build.

Going to find some time tomorrow to update myself, then I'll be able to trawl the forums and answer some stuff, I guess.

12. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

Thanks Tim for the reply

13. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Father Bob had spent the last 47 years as a priest in the confession. He had heard it all and doled out 'our fathers' and 'hail marys' in a just and fair fashion to nearly every member of his little town. And that's the way it was...

Until one day when Father John got the call. Father Bob had overdone it the day before working in the garden and wouldn't be able to hear confession. Nervous Father John had been appointed to take his place, but not to worry, Father Bob had a cheat card listing all the usual sins and the pennance he proscribed. Father John had nothing to worry about.

Most of the day went by uneventful. He heard tons of the usual stuff: I hate my father, I slapped my child, I thought nasty thoughts about my neighbor's wife. In each case, Father John pulled up the crib sheet, followed the mess of lines and doled out the requisite punishment.

Around lunchtime, Loni Feist sat down in confession with something startling to share. "Father," she said, "Last night, I was with a man other than my husband. We had dinner, he took me home and out in the car, just to pay him for his kindness, I gave him a blowjob."

"Jesus, Mary-Mother-of-God!" cried Father John.

"Listen, Father, I knew it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it, but the way I figure, I saved myself a bit of sin, seeing as how I didn't actually have sex with him."

Father John certainly seen the logic in the argument and began frantically searching the crib sheet for help. When none was found, he quickly excused himself and ran off into the church in search of Father Bob.

Father Bob wasn't in his room, he wasn't in the garden, he wasn't in the restroom, the kitchen or anywhere else in the rectory that Father John could see. At his wit's end, Father John ran across big Mike, the gardener, as he was carefully putting away the garden hose.

"Quick, Mikey. You know Father Bob pretty well and have been here a while. Tell me, what does Father Bob give for a 'blow job?'"

"Usually it's just a Coke," Mike said earnestly, "but sometimes I get a candy bar, too."