Forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spider19462000, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfB7FM7Obo

Try this.

2. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

3. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Got my morning laughs :D

4. Petteri

Petteri Registered

I think this place is starting to remind the old RSC more and more - and that's a good thing :)

5. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  6. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

It's really your own fault. I mean isn't it inevitable consequence when you keep playing rF2 8 hours a day? Glad to hear though your priorities are in right order. To be honest I envy you and would be very grateful if we had such a nice guy too so I would be able to concentrate 100% on the rF2.

7. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h46ry-hpM3o

8. tjc

tjc Registered

Ouch!

:D

9. tjc

tjc Registered

10. Pluginz

Pluginz Registered

:)

Here is a little something someone sent me that is indisputable mathematical logic.
    This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint...it goes like this:

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100% ?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100% ?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103% ?

What makes up 100% in life ?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions.

If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    is represented as: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then, H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
    8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and, K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
    11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But, A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
    1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And, B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
    2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

Now look how far arse kissing will take you.

A-R-S-E-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    1+18+19+5+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 120%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while hard work and knowledge will get you close, and attitude will get you there,

Its the Bull**** and arse kissing that will put you over the top !

Ain't this the truth !

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  11. tjc

tjc Registered

lol... :D

12. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

That is getting printed and framed and put up at work on monday:D

13. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

At a computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated:

"If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty-five dollar cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."

In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release stating (by Mr. Welch himself):

"If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:

1) For no reason whatsoever your car would crash twice a day.
    2) Every time they painted new lines on the road you would have to buy a new car.
    3) Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason, and you would just accept this, restart and drive on.
    4) Occasionally, executing a manoeuvre such as a left turn, would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
    5) Only one person at a time could use the car, unless you bought "Car95" or "CarNT". But then you would have to buy more seats.
    6) Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, reliable, five times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on five percent of the roads.
    7) The oil, water temperature and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single "general car default" warning light.
    8) New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.
    9) The airbag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.
    10) Occasionally for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key, and grab hold of the radio antenna.
    11) GM would also require all car buyers to also purchase a deluxe set of Rand McNally road maps (now a GM subsidiary), even though they neither need them nor want them. Attempting to delete this option would immediately cause the car's performance to diminish by 50% or more. Moreover, GM would become a target for investigation by the Justice Department.
    12) Every time GM introduced a new model car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
    13) You'd press the "start" button to shut off the engine.

14. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

Another stupid thread. This Forum needs a Offtopic session badly...

15. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

A Hawaiian, a Japanese and a Portuguese were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a Waikiki building. One day as they were eating lunch, the Hawaiian said, "Fish and Poi! If I get Fish and poi one more time for lunch I’m going to jump off this building." The Japanese opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Sushi again! If I get sushi one more time I’m going to jump off, too." The Portuguese opened his lunch and said, "Portuguese sausage and rice again. If I get a Portuguese sausage and rice one more time I’m jumping off also!"

Next day the Hawaiian opens his lunchbox, sees the fish and poi and jumps to this death. The Japanese opens his lunch, sees sushi and jumps too. The Portuguese opens his lunch, sees the Portuguese Sausage and rice and jumps to his death also.

At the funeral, the Hawaiian man’s wife is weeping. She says, "If I’d known how really tired he was of fish and poi I never would have given it to him again!" The Japanese man’s wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him teriyaki or tempura!" I didn’t realize he hated sushi so much." Everyone turned and stared at the Portuguese man’s wife. "Hey, no look at me" she said. "Da bugga makes his own lunch!"

16. Pluginz

Pluginz Registered

Whilst you are partly correct Satangoss, I couldnt help myself adding to this thread.

Tim?? Any chance we could have a 'General Chat' sub forum for the light humour? :)

17. Pluginz

Pluginz Registered

Funny that one Denstjiro hehe :) :)

18. Pluginz

Pluginz Registered

That looks like Sporty Spice!!!

19. Richard Chmielewski

Richard Chmielewski Registered

20. Craven Morespeed

Craven Morespeed Registered

I hope I did not cause a stir. I saw an opening to inject some humour in an otherwise serious endeavoure. If it helps one person I have done my job :) My problem is most of my jokes are rated R......:)