Formula E - How to drive?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HomieFFM, Jan 17, 2021.

1. r00b Driver

r00b Driver Registered

Ohhh gawd.

OK, I get what you mean, and yes, you are correct in what you say.

I'll give it another go, but I'm still pissed that I have to jump through hoops in order to turn a sodding feature off that doesn't work properly in single player mode y'know o_O

Thanks for replying and trying to help out, it is appreciated!

2. J0E

J0E Registered

I fully agree with you about how troublesome it is. Also, I have reread their announcement several times and I interpret it to mean that Attack Mode is only supposed to work in multiplayer.

3. r00b Driver

r00b Driver Registered

Yes, agreed, but now single player doesn't work.

I'm a massive fan of rf2 , I've always defended it, but I'm getting a bit narked off now. Some of these decisions are just a bit idiotic and not thought through.

These FormE cars are a blast to drive, and tricky on the tight street circuits, but now I can't be bothered to go any further as S397 obviously don't care too much for the single players out there.

Anyway, yes you are right, but I kinda wish you weren't :)

Take care

4. djfil007

djfil007 Registered

Thanks for info in this thread. But it is pretty silly (overly complicated) the described method to disable the attack mode. It's unfortunate it was very short sighted the addition of this feature.

Instead of editing the MAS, can I simply turn off race rules to avoid DQ for not using attack mode? Or should I just use the 2020 cars instead of the 2021 cars, as does the rule does not apply to them? Unfortunately it also doesn't help that with AI I usually stick to short races (5-10 laps),so there's never enough time to use attack mode 3 times.

5. J0E

J0E Registered

Can you try it and report back? That would be an easier solution than redoing the package.