CS-closed Formula E - Accelerate

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotlap competition to join Formula E Accelerate

3 of the fastest drivers will receive an invite to participate in Formula E Accelerate.

Formula E Accelerate will be a 6-race competition, starting with the first race on January 28th. There will be a minimum guaranteed prize-pool of €100,000 up for grabs. In addition to this, the winner of the main event will receive the ultimate Formula E drive experience; driving the Formula E Gen2 car for a minimum of 5 laps around the Formula E circuit during an E-Prix weekend in Season 7.

Read more here
    Enter the competition here

please review the page, rules and terms and conditions before joining

2. A small update posted on discord

Wallriding
    As i dont want to say this is black or white, imagine you slightly touching the wall vs using the wall to stabelize the car - there cant be a solid BLACK/WHITE rule on this. Dont use it to become quicker - thats how much i can say
    Previous lap - advantage
    We are talking zero to none advantage, perhaps .020-.010, comparing the laps done already. But i am ok with this "exploit" as i will basically just review the actual lap. Also the actual top laps are doing this more or less (even lower down).
    This is regarding running wide at the final turn.

Risto Kappet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.