SOLVED Formula E 2018 (Gen1) and 2019 (Gen2) error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jan Wiegels, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Jan Wiegels

Jan Wiegels Registered

Hey guys,

recently the Formula E 2019 package has been released. As I wanted to get some laps in, but the game showed me some errors during the loading screen. The errors are:

"Error loading global material FE_19_CPIT_HD_WINDOWS"
    "(after that notification the same error occures)"
    "Error getting stats for texture MATH.BMPError loading texture MATH for material FE_19_CPIT_HD_WINDOWS."

I reinstalled the mod and used the repair tool of the Steam client, but everytime I'am loading a track the same error occures also with different cars of the mod. Can somebody please give me an advice how to fix that issue?

But also the "old" Gen one cars have an issue, but I think its simpler to fix.
    Before I bought the Gen2-FE-Mod I wanted to drive around with the old FE mod of Studio 397. In the loading phase no errors occures but on track I cant even get forward.
    As soon as I touch the throttle the power of the battery goes down rapidly and when I stop touching the throttle it goes up to the infinity. During that the water temperature reaches around 200 degrees and the oil temp. goes up to 400 celsius in under a second.
    I think it's just an error in the mod settings but I couldn't found it.
    As I did with the Gen2 cars, I reinstalled the mod and checked for missing content but it's still the same issue.

2. andreaglass

andreaglass Registered

This bug makes impossible to race against AI except if you set Fuel Use to None.

I've found also the back light is always off; it should be on when throttle is pressed and blinking as the driver brakes as it's recovering energy.

And the rear brake discs are red hot for too long time; there're no Formula E tracks where they don't keep red for the whole lap.

It will be any way to have an Attack Mode being activated two times in a race when driving over a precise area, as it happend with DRS?

3. Jan Wiegels

Jan Wiegels Registered

Thank you for you're help.
    At the end it was one or more mod packeges, which somehow change the game files.
    I deinstallt all mods via the launcher and reinstallt the game again. At the end it finally worked.
    But anyway thank you for your effort ^^