formula 3.5 2014 assetto corsa vs rfactor 2 version

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eltidi, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Minibull

Minibull Member

@Spinelli: The "states" is exactly like what I felt above. These points which seemed noticeable where things transition. It does feel weird to sort of hop in between them, especially if you have lots of slides followed by full grip XD

One thing with the sliding which I dunno what kind of effect it would have, or even if it is true. I had read that AC has a linear downforce system, which doesn't take into account sideslip, like sliding with the wing and underbody not getting the straight on airflow. If that is the case, I wonder how that would affect a car like this in a higher speed corner when it starts to hang the tail out.
    Just makes me wish we knew more about the intricacies of all the sims, how they do everything haha.

2. bwana

bwana Registered

Lol PRC. Always get a laugh.. Mosport contradictory??? Never lol

3. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

Seriously DurgeDriven - there was absolutely no reference to pCARS nor Lotus in Magzine's post so don't put words in other people's mouth. The way you put things and the way you react to things people write often makes any conversation with you next to pointless.
    What's worse, in some cases your posts really do sound like bashing. Even if we get used to the way you write, turning other people's words around is something else and I really think you should not do that.

Besides, this thread is neither about pCARS nor Lotus 49, so let's just leave it. There's nothing wrong in comparing FR 3.5 if people are curious enough and want to give it a fair try.

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Why not take 2 cars that have real latitude in how they are driven and handle accordingly.

Like I said Cobra and Wingless F1 both in rF2 and AC makes perfect sense to me ???
    ( not to mention show AC right up .................. ) Who said that ! lol

Splitting hairs over FFB and overall feel any longer has become sort of redundant since rF2 for DD. p

real road
    weather, rubber build up, drying lines
    flat spotting
    vibration
    under-steer in dirty air

Hopefully to be implemented dynamic wind, heat effecting physical and enviromental.

What would you rather have for your F3.5 race ???

I rest my case ! :)

5. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I looked at this after Spin's post sorry.

I take your point but I asked for a compare with wingless F1 since the dawn of time.

I remember I compared AC, pCars ( early build) and rF2's Historic Italy in the 3 wingless F1.

I get lost in the overwhelming difference how the 3 handled interia through Variante Ascari let alone anything else.

You all know I am not one to put in words what I feel technically speaking.

So is this another you can't go off topic lecture ( when most threads do ) or what ? Why the hostility ? hehehe ;)

I only mentioned in direct relationship to Spin saying he was testing both tonight is all ?

Cobra and Wingless F1 tested at Italy would make a great compare too, all I meant, end of story. :)