For sale, G27 brake pedal with APelectrix load cell!

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by GTClub_wajdi, Jul 18, 2013.

1. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

G27 brake pedal with ap electrix load cell mod!
    The load cell works perfectly and it come with the G27 brake pedal, so you don't have to install it! all you have to do is to connect the 3 wires of the original G27 brake to the load cell!
    I'm shipping it from Israel.
    Price; 70$ + shipping(I think 15-20$ with EMS postal service).
    The mode is great, specially with pc sim and I sell it, because I get the TSS brake mode
    [​IMG]

2. bazingall

bazingall Registered

Hi, I'm interested. How old is the brake mod? Are you sure you want ti sell the whole brake? As far as i know the tss brake mod should be mount on standard g27 pedal. Anyways, at the moment i'm on holidays so I can see this thread only on the evening, Looking forward to hear you back.

3. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

The load cell has 8 months, but I dont race often! I race only 2-3 hours a week and some times I dont race at all for days and week! it works perfectly and if you want you can replace easly the 2 little spring of the load cell!
    Regarding the brake pedal, I have 3 G27 steering wheels, so its ok!
    Ps: you should know that you will need some week to learn how to use the load cell( 3 weeks of learning curve) but once you learn how to brake with it, your times will improve a lot!
    You can connect it directly to the G27, but I advice you to use a Leo-Bodanr cabale that has more resolution and it increase the brake efficiency!

4. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

How much kgs/lbs of force is that pedal officially rated for?

5. bazingall

bazingall Registered

Hey, I see you speak italian. Good. As I told you before I'm very interested because I was planning to buy this brake mod but it seems the author don't answer email anymore. If it's ok we can continue via pm.

6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I thinks 30kg!
    @ bazingall: si parlo perfettamente l'Italiano, peche ho vissuto 16 anni a Roma e ci vado spesso ancora!
    Yes, I speak Italiano , because I have lived in Italy(Rome) almost 16 years and I have a lot of friend out there!
    However, if you want, contact me via PM or use this email omar.1977@live.it
    Ps: I'm an honest person and I want to tell you that I would send it using EMS international post, because it's cheapness service and secure way to send packages around the world and it takes about 10 days!

7. harrymann

harrymann Registered

It is good to know that load cell devices worked perfectly for this brake pedal without the need of installation. Even if I'm not into racing, I appreciate this progress. It is truly more beneficial for the safety of the racer.