For all you Swedish rF2-racers out there

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ronin Hammer, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Ronin Hammer

Ronin Hammer Registered

I started a group on Facebook dedicated to Swedish drivers wanting to group up and either run
    some fun-races or organize larger events, or inform about events they will be taking part in and so on.
    I know there are loads of Swedish drivers out there but somehow the swedes still hasn't bunched up
    and shaken hands quite yet.

My goal is NOT to steal away the traffic from the forum, only create a place where a snappy feed of
    convo's can take place without the hassle of a forum, if events are organized we will post about them here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1508978412724346/

2. Arne Senna

Arne Senna Registered

Why does everyone thinks fb is the future? I deleted mine years ago... (and never looked back) any other way of staying up to date? Greetings from Oslo

3. Axly

Axly Registered

A few of us are at SSR (swedishsimracers.com), personally I'm driving in a local League (19 drivers, BTCC this season).
    You should probably check out SSR to find good simracing Swedes.

4. Ronin Hammer

Ronin Hammer Registered

Arne i dont think facebook is the future, i do however see the benefits of using facebook in the way described in my first post.. if you feel deleting your FB account was the right thing to do then good for you =)

Axly i've been at SSR for quite a while and even tho there is some racing done with rF2 there it's a scattered place with too many haters and game vs game-discussions, this is why i wanted to start small and focus on one Simulator.

Don't get me wrong SSR is great for what it's for, but it's not the typical "hey dude how are ya" place im looking for =)

The beauty of FB is the way we can reach out to people's cellphone's organizing quick-races the same day or hour even, in a very spontaneous way =)