Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, Aug 16, 2015.
Thank you for the test, so nothing to fix on the Flat6 Series mod on this point.
Well the Shaders are in the Flat6 MOD so technically yes it does need to be fixed but I see your point of course not a major issue but would be nice to have this sorted in a future patch
The Flat6 Series rF2 build 2.00 will be released in the following days. The changelog will be the following one :
* GRAPHICS : Added New bodywork shader.
* GRAPHICS : Added New rims shader.
* GRAPHICS : Improved Windshield texture quality.
* GRAPHICS : Improved Motec writtings quality.
* UI : Added New UI background design (coming in a separate file).
* PHYSICS : Update of tires (understeer in front tire fixed).
* PHYSICS : Downgrade of performance (to reduce and back to laptimes closer than Cup).
* PHYSICS : Addition of Auto Blip Upgrade (Off by default).
* PHYSICS : The Old setups are not compliant with new physics.
* PHYSICS : Update of IA performances.
Stay tuned !
Spectacular updates, thank you!
Thank you guys! Always appreciated.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Tapatalk
Great. I am really looking forward to this update. Absolutely great mod.
Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk
Lovely! Look forward to it.
Waiting with eagerness!
Woohoo! This mod is awesome! Thanks for making it even better.
I'm sure this will be amazing!
F5 f5 f5
Many thanks guys. Look forward to the upadte(s)
Glad to hear the understeer in the front tyres has been fixed.
Thank you as always!
Good news !
I thought the update will come together with your Endu' Mod!? However great news, cheers!
It was the plan, but this car is fully ready whereas some other of the ES mod needs some more validation, so we though we should release this before, as it's ready.
F5 F5 F5 F5
Just joking klo-che and team, i get it when it's ready. But really am looking forward to it just like the endu mod
I would be the last to be against this plan!
Separate names with a comma.