Flashing buttons in BMW M4 Class 1

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Manfredk2, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

I notice that the buttons of the dashboard are flashing every time when other BMWs overtake me. Is this a known issue? Maybe a material thing? @Christopher Elliott

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2021
  2. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

3. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

4. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Hopefully S397 recognizes this thread. Until now no feedback...:(

5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Too many threads to reply to all of them :D

Jokes aside, yes this one has been recognized and logged - I'm going to validate it today before turning it into a proper task for the development team.

One thing I can say on this, please be confident in the knowledge that I, and other members of the team, look at absolutely everything on the forum and Discord, every day. Every single bug report is read, logged, validated internally and added to the backlog. Of course, when these get pushed for action depends greatly on other factors like capacity and severity / urgency of the item in question etc, but they are 100% always seen and added.

Hopefully replicating this one should be fairly straight forward (famous last words?!) and we can get it into the flow and sorted.

Cheers !

6. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Thanks Paul :) We are confidence in person ;) Good to know that every thread is being looked at. This was not clear (for me)

Paul Jeffrey likes this.