First time install, No Acceleration all tracks.

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Cadam, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Cadam

Cadam Registered

Just installed rFactor2. Tried to run Sebring, only slight acceleration, but nothing after upshift. Tried fixing in settings, but made it worse so that it doesn't even see an input. Will not graph the input. My Wheel is the Thrustmaster 300RS. Works great in RaceRoom Racing Experience.

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Did you disable the pit lane speed limiter?

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

WHEN You exit the pits, after crossing the line that signifies the exit of pit lane, press the key you have assigned for the pit lane speed limiter. You HAVE assigned a key for the pit lane speed limiter haven't you? And once you have done that, and figured out how to unleash the beast at the exit of pit lane, you will also have to remind yourself to ENGAGE the pitlane speed limiter once you begin to re-enter the pits. This pit land speed limiter is not a majik button, you cannot come blazing into the pits, press the pit lane speed limiter button to engage the pit lane speed limiter and expect to be traveling safely at the pit lane speed limit which is governed by the pit lane speed limiter button. Also assign a key for headlights because anytime the track thinks it is just past dusk, you will only have seconds to use your headlights. Failure to do so will result in a penalty or DQ which will require you to re-enter the pits and engaging the pit lane speed limiter button once again.
    Best of luck, have fun!!!

4. Cadam

Cadam Registered

Thanks so much for the information, it makes perfect sense, but I can't seem to find the Pit Lane Limiter anywhere. I'll have time this evening to look a bit longer. Thanks again, I'll let you know. I appreciate the help!

5. lagg

lagg Registered

In rF2 UI
    Settings - Controls - Driving - Speed limiter

6. Cadam

Cadam Registered

That was it! Thank you all so much for the help!!

lagg likes this.