Finally my Eyefinity works, and is stable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenneth Sehested Pedersen, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Kenneth Sehested Pedersen

Kenneth Sehested Pedersen Registered

But i suffer from low FPS even though i have turned almost every eyecandy off.
    + though my setup is stable i have an issue with the buttom of my side monitors they are blinking white in the buttom of the screen.
    Plus my side monitors doesent fill out the screen i have a black frame around the picture.

This is my setup:

Win 7 Pro
    CPU AMD Phenom 2 X4 965
    Gigabyte mainboard GA-890GPA-UD3H
    6 gb DDR3
    i run with a 6970 HD ATI
    3 Samsung Syncmaster SA350 27"

2. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I have the 7950 HD flex edition running 3 fullhd monitors,
    car,ciruite,texture:Full
    shadows+oppenents cars-high
    Road reflection-on
    sun occlusion-on
    HDR-ON
    Antialiasing-On
    shadow Blur(?)-On
    only environment reflection-OFF
    with 18 AI cars
    Min-33
    Max-50 and the fps is very stable even in the race start!

3. clock

clock Registered

Maybe the OP is limited by CPU, beacuse i run a 6850 and only have problems in one track on the pit boxes that i get so low fps, the rest is normal and having betwen 25 and 40 fps...

4. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

First question as far as your eyefinity, did you use an active display port adapter?
    Next question, have you made any adjustments at all in the CCC? You have the eyefinity running, did you do the bezel correction?
    Did you set the right screen resolution in game that would be for the adjusted resolution, not the basic one.

You can view my profile for my setup, but the OP's Phenom II should be plenty for this. I know several guys who run eyefinity with that same processor and have no issues.

As far as in game, I have HDR on, Shadow blur off, 2XAA and just about everything else maxed out though my monitors are not full HD.

5. Mario Morais

Mario Morais Registered

I have a 5850 and i don't disable so many effects.

after you setup Eyefinity ( bezel correction to ) go to "Configure Sim" Change.

Resolution: something like 5760x1080, if bezel correction is setup the resolution is different.

Sync: GPU (i don't know the best option..)
    Multiview: on

Anti-Aliasing: very important setting for Hight FPS. None = more FPS! my option is Leve1

If you use Display Port adapter must be ACTIVE ! for High resolutions. i use Sapphire adapter.

Also i use GameBooster does not made miracles but it shuts down unnecessary services and programs to play windows and freeing up resources and memory.

6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I have made some tests and I found that there isn't any difference in term of fps between a high and full setting !
    For example: if you set circuit,car,textures,shadow..... on" high" I have 30-50fps and if I set circuite,car....on "full" I have the same amount of fps!!