Fill the Music-Folder

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Flaux, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Flaux

Flaux Registered

Hey guys. :D

Would love to have some background-music in the next build. Specially a good loop from that 60sMonaco promo-vid you did. Great song.

Oh and it would be great to have this fade out effect from GTR2. So the music doesn't stop before the loading screens but with entering the garage after loading....

So, just a small wish and actually I bet you will answer with "low priority" & "will be included when the game becomes gold" but at least I tried. :p

2. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp Track Team Staff Member

Yeah, I can imagine that would be a very low priority thing.
    Actually, I spent some time listening to the menu music from the good old racing games the other night, thinking we should go retro, personally. Ah, memories :) ...

3. Flaux

Flaux Registered

...really need to prevent myself from spaming my own thread with a bunch of great old menu music videos....

4. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

I remember game on Amiga, called Jaguar XJ220 (as far as I remember correctly). There was possible to select one of many tracks in in-car CD player. BTW a lot of great tracks by Nuke. but to be honest, do we really need it in racing sim?

5. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

If I have a lot of lapping to do I just fire up itunes and get the music I like, when I want it.

6. Flaux

Flaux Registered

To me a good score is important. From the top of my head I can immediately guess about 5-8 games just by hearing the background music. I often gets me back to this particular game and I play it again. Music from grandprix2, toca2, pole-position f1 team-manager, gt1-3, RidgeRacer, but also GTR2.

Actually, once or twice every week I sit at work and hum the background music from historX and an older workmate always tells me to shut up because it reminds him of an old french movie he says... haha. Guess what I do when I get back home. Off course, drive the mod. Dunno what he does. lol...

Ok, some education in history here:

The song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr0J5LQ6LtY

The Movie Wiki:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Man_and_a_Woman

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

this game NEEDS Strung Out blasting at you on the menu screen!