FFB smoothness

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Jux, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Jux

Jux Registered

Hi

First of all, BBQ SAUCE AWSM GAME! Couldn't sleep well last night, had constant dreams about racing under this blue sun :D

About problem now. I have G27 wheel and the FFB is too agressive. FFB is itself good, great feedback when driving on asphalt, but once I hit off-road, I almost grap my pants. My wheel starts making quite loud noises. I think such a heavy FFB drains my wheels engines too much and also it is annoying.

Right now I found only one option for adjusting FFB strength - it is 1.0, and I can set it more or less. Setting it to 0.5, I hardly felt FFB on asphalt, but off track the pumps were still very heavy for my wheel. Have I missed some other FFB configuration options in the game?

With rF1, the real feel plugin had a parameter called "smoothness". I liked it a lot, because I like to feel the strength of my wheel, but at the same time I want to sustain the wheel engines.

So is there any way to fix my problem right now? In game or editing some file? If not, make sure to add that option into the game, ISI ;)

2. MaBo974

MaBo974 Registered

3. Jux

Jux Registered

Thanks!