FFB Medium Level in rF1...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marcobost, Jan 12, 2012.

1. marcobost

marcobost Registered

About the lots of complaints about the rattle related to the high sensibility of the G27, etc... maybe I'm saying a stupid thing, but rF1 gives the chance to choose the "level" of the FFB effects into a window (I do not remember now as it is named in Eng), where lots of people found the best one was "MEDIUM", to avoid lots of useless vibrations.

Here I didn't find a similar choice / option: maybe to solve the dramatic impact that lots of people wrote, could be enough to know where this "level" is... maybe hidden into the controller.ini or?

2. Thomas

Thomas Registered

3. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

Are there any fake effects?

4. Goffik

Goffik Registered

There are no canned affects in rF2, hence the 'level' option does not exist in the menus or in the controller file.

5. marcobost

marcobost Registered

I tried several values but they only (uff not know the eng word) "divide" x times the shots... hope to be understood... in other words if you set it to 2, you feel half micro-shots and higher is the value, "longer" is the time between one shot and the other one.
    And this doesn't solve the true problem!!
    On my side, I think the solution is to have several imputs of the standard FFB cutted out, exactly like in rF1, where changing the FFB level we solved lots of troubles!
    Reading that thare is no way to set the same feature of rF1 into rF2 is not a good thing if (and only if!!!!) it was a way for the solution... but I'm not sure at all... it was only an idea.

6. marcobost

marcobost Registered

I watched the files "controller.ini" and "my_controller.ini" (i.e. G27.ini) and in effect I didn't find anything to "copy" the rF1 value related to the "Effects"... I also tried to add the same line of rF1 into rF2, but no result (also if no error appeared... the command has no effect)

I'm not a programmer, but I hope that someone in ISI can read my crazy idea to have back a "main" FFB level effect