FFB dropping out

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ricknau, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

This happens every other session or so. I have a key setup to reset it but it is annoying to do that especially in a race. I know it was an issue long ago (when I set up the reset key) but wondered if, at this date, there was some fix or work around that I might have missed.

EDIT: I have a Fanatec CSR wheel

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
  2. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I can't remember the exact line in the Json player file but you can set ffb reset to whatever seconds interval you like.. mine is every 60 seconds.

3. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

Is this only for fanatec wheels? Mine does this as well but not as nearly as often as yours. My guesstimate is once in 30 sessions this happens to me.

4. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

No,it has happened with my G25/27 in the past

5. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

I guess I'll be applying this Band-Aid. Thanks for tip. I wish ISI could fix this.

6. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

I can't recommend to use this function because you will feel the reset even when your FFB is still o.k everytime it's executed.

If FFB was gone and the reset is going to be in a corner or when breaking hard you could loose the vehicle.

I use the same key for FFB and push to talk (which I use typically on straights) - so whenever I talk I reset the FFB and the point of time is controlled by the driver...

Sent with Tapatalk