FCY, stutter throttle and no rules ?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Akela_DE, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Akela_DE

Akela_DE Registered

hm, dont know where to put it. new or the old FCY thread from 2018! and 2017 or in bug reports ;)
    Can this stuttering throttle behaviour be fixed sometimes ? And are there any rules for the AI to follow when the
    course is yellow ? They are racing under yellow. SP with flags is not possible except black flag oc.
    Because i like the AI mostly and i am driving more in SP than in MP, please fix the AI.

This is with "AI Formation by Position":true
    FCY starts in the 1. lap at Schumacher S

not listed, this is no good Advertisement ;)

eRacer_ and The Iron Wolf like this.
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Here is another thread where somebody posted a work-around. It is a-bit complex for new users, but perhaps experienced hands could start a track pack with fixed safety car limits for offline users.

3. Akela_DE

Akela_DE Registered

lmao, wait, lets count my tracks ... i stay with black flag. :D
    Thats a basic problem and should be fixed by the devs

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

it won't be, not for some time at least. We've been waiting over two years. DLC, New UI, Online Competition System, have priority over off-line issues. S397 is keeping a list, but they are totally focused on what I just listed. What 'should' and what 'will' get fixed and 'when', those are possibly 1 to two years away, if ever. There was another suggestion on that thread that is easier, make an rFmod and add the line to control the speed. Take another look.

5. Akela_DE

Akela_DE Registered

naa, if that gets to annoying for me, i will just use another sim. i dont want halfassed workarounds. btw if we dont say what we want to be fixed, and repeat that from time to time , it surely will not be changed.

davehenrie likes this.
  6. eRacer_

eRacer_ Registered

The graphics look pretty good, what are your settings?

7. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Mate, slow down, take your time, and don't reply to unrelated 1 year old threads. If you want help with graphics start a new thread in the support section and list your PC specs.