Fanatec CSL Elite wont even detect

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Kyle Germanton, May 23, 2017.

1. Kyle Germanton

Kyle Germanton Registered

How do I even get my wheel working? I have a Fanatec CSL elite and It wont detect the wheel. I tried every preset and that wont work. Then I tried manually detecting and that wont work. I may need to get a refund.

Any help would be great.

2. Uff

Uff Registered

First of all be sure to be in PC mode and not XBox One mode (red light, not green one). But I guess you already know this. Then, try to exit and re-load rF2: I don't know why, it probably is an old bug, but it happens pretty often to me that the first time I load the sim with no commands assigned, both pedals and wheel are not recognized.
    Also, if you recently upgraded to Windows 10 Creator's Update, be sure to uninstall Fanatec driver and reinstall it (a full uninstall is required, so don't try to repair it by launching the driver again).

3. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Have you tried manually assigning inputs?

4. Kyle Germanton

Kyle Germanton Registered

Thanks, I dont think I need to re install the fanatec driver, I use Iracing every day and Assetto corsa almost every day and never had any issues. i'll try re loading rfactor now. I just purchased it today. Should the Fanatec CSL elite preset be there?

5. borges

borges Registered

no there's no preset! You have to configure it and degree of rotation won't work!

6. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

I don't think there's a profile for that wheel yet,you can manually configure each pedal and button though so you can use the wheel