Fanaleds plugin for you Fanatec steering wheel

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Max Attack, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Bose321

Bose321 Registered

We have just released a video showing new hardware support in the Fanaleds plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rft7LglU3bI

We will add support to the SLI-M, SLI-PRO, SLI-F1 (when it's released) and Logitech G27. We can't tell anything like an ETA of when it's released because it's too early right now, but we wanted to let everyone know what we have so far.

Happy new year!

2. CordellCahill

CordellCahill Registered

Why add support for the SLI-PRO? It already has it's own software...or am I missing something here?

3. Bose321

Bose321 Registered

Our goal is to create a single piece of software for multiple pieces of hardware. Besides, a bit of competition won't do harm. :)

Remember our software is completely free and will stay that way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
  4. CordellCahill

CordellCahill Registered

Can your software be disabled for the SLI-PRO while still being enabled for the wheel? Theres features in the EK software suite that I don't want to give up.

5. Bose321

Bose321 Registered

That's the plan. May I ask what kind of features you mean? So we can look to improve Fanaleds.

6. CordellCahill

CordellCahill Registered

lua scripting. Or some programming language that can be controlled by events.