F3 vs Skippy

Discussion in 'ISI cars and tracks' started by otirc, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

Remember older NTM iterations (not mentioning the period before NTM), when Skippy wasn't that easy to drive. It was very recently, when Skip finally got civilized in iRacing (along with some other cars, with NTMv5 I think?).
    Give ISI guys time to finish their work on major aspects of their tyre model. Then, in my opinion, it will be fair to compare.

2. Bsmooth

Bsmooth Registered

Don't get me wrong its very, very close, sound and cockpit are very good. I was pleasantly surprised to see it here. It was probably the first car I downloaded.The AI is soo good too. Thats one thing RFactor has and iRacing never will. Racing with real people is great, but sometimes its nice to race the AI too, especailly when you can dial them back a bit and actually win a race :)

3. Comante

Comante Registered

You can tame the skippy very very very much simply lowering the rear ride height and softening a click or two the rear sway bar. If the car turn too much understeery, revert a bit the setup.

4. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  5. Bsmooth

Bsmooth Registered

Can't say much about FFB, because I use a TSW2 wheel which doesn't have any FFB at all, real Old school stuff !