F1rsh2014

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by fujitsu1, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Changing UI doesn't do anything unfortunately.

2. Thomaesele

Thomaesele Registered

HDR and FXAA off the menu. Then it goes for me.

3. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Changing the entire look of the sim to the worse side is not something I'm willing to do, not for one single mod.

4. fujitsu1

fujitsu1 Registered

Im sorry but i have to say that this is made by some people that want to make the best they can and the main reason of this is to race a championship with their own tracks. Thats what i think.
    For sure, if it works with every track and every other component, it will be great. Im the person that have posted this multicomponent here to show you all and let you enjoy if you can or/and if you want.
    Im not a tech man, im not de modder, maybe the main modder in working hard in many other things. So, if i can help someone to enjoy this brilliant work, with hundreds hour in it, ill be very happy.
    This is not Isi. You dont have to pay for it. I try to help to good people as much as i can. Only the people with problems can try to solve them because if i don have them, i cant. I tell you everything i think and i know. There are many people in here that have to knowledge to try many solutions that i dont know. I think is better to hard work in something that you love it better than going around the forums and criticizing everything i find. This is for free and dont forget it.
    I would like you all could try this and enjoy if you like it, and not if you don like it. But please, read slowly what i say, because we have spent hundred hours making this possible, and have respect for this hard work for FREE, and if anybody dont like it, im sorry but we are not selling anything.
    If you don like, please, make me and the other people a favor, and keep searching a vehicle that you like it and hope you to enjoy it.
    And remember, i could try to help only to good people.
    Sorry to have this words in this forum but there and people that his only goal in live is to be famous, but this is not the place. Go to a reality show.
    Thanks to everybody and im here to try to help as much as i can. And thanks to all of you that are trying to solve some issues and help to the others.

5. chappielike2009

chappielike2009 Registered

to bad it has the old codemasters steer wheels.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Questionable source, please don't post again from those sources.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.