F1ASR92 by F1 ASR Modding Team (car by car)

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Sderenno, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

Dear friends,
    with much regret we have to give this unfortunate and bad news.
    The Modding Team F1 ASR can no longer produce mod, post images, and logos owned by the FIA.
    We received a direct communication where we were asked to remove all of our material on the web, on facebook, on twitter, use the forums due to "unauthorized" FIA license.
    They can not exist then mod F1, GP2 Series and all the categories that are part of the federation.

All those who create mods for F1, GP2 Series, Skin, and use the official names of actual Auto, Drivers, Teams commit an offense and are liable for copyright infringement!
    E 'from the time of Gp4 that fans like us create Mod F1, but apparently (he knows something the well-known portal VirtualR), seems over the opportunity to make official cars belonging to the FIA.

It was in the air ... ..

E 'likely that the continuous conversions from other modders of the only official F1 game to other platforms, has aroused understandable discomfort on the part of the producers of the game itself.

Too bad, because it will be impossible to achieve even old seasons in which we are very passionate!
    At this point there are only 2 ways:
    retire or move forward, we are thinking in the meantime.

In that way, however, go on?
    The only way (we do not know yet if completely legal) is to make the cars anyway, no logos, sponsors and names belong to the Federation.
    Obviously not sorry to see their idol pilot drive our favorite car in the splendor of its true original livery.

However it is not a crime to realize original livery as long as this is not sponsored, advertised, posted publicly on the web.
    In the worst case, then the official withdrawal of our team, it is likely that we will continue to carry out our plans in a totally private, but obviously will not be publicly available on the web.

To make use of the shelters we also changed the name of the Team.
    The classic category will be renamed ASR Formula Open Wheel Classic for the time being, pending a final decision.

The workings of the cars classic and modern platforms and RF2 Assetto Corsa are temporarily suspended!
    Updates will follow.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  2. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

removed

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  3. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

So you guys are still together?

Thanks

Looks great.

4. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Thank you F1 ASR modding team :)

5. Cheeveer

Cheeveer Registered

Looks great! What are the physics going to be like? Historically accurate(-ish) or strictly LE?

6. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

7. Cheeveer

Cheeveer Registered

:(

oh well, they are nice to look at at least. keep up the good work

8. baked bean

baked bean Registered

seems to be a bug with the latest cars sound, i can hear the a.i cars all the time no matter where they are on track like im right next them, any one else got this?

9. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

Thanks for reporting, decrease the volume of IA for now.

10. baked bean

baked bean Registered

No problem, I think also the default engine sounds are lower than the other release's too. And thanks for the tip :)

11. baked bean

baked bean Registered

And tire sounds seem lower too :) This is going to be a great mod, many thanks.

12. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Thank you team ASR. I am enjoying the FW14 beta so I am sure this will be up there.

Also will you be providing a template for painting?

Can I ask what does "LE" stand for?

13. Minibull

Minibull Member

League Edition. I'd say the physics will all be levelled off do that noone has an advantage because of the car they drive.

14. yusupov

yusupov Registered

sorry to hijack, but who did that fw14?? its phenomenal. (havent tried this yet)

15. bwana

bwana Registered

Nice job, cant wait for the rest, great to drive.. just needed to adjust opponent engine sound in settings. had minor missing parts in spinner view ,due to glitches with 770 maybe?

16. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Cheers minibull.

@ Sderenno - I loaded my FW14 Silverstone setup. It was nice to see some subtle differences between the two vehicles and the lap times backed it up. Nice that the mirrors are fixed (compared to the FW14) however they are non adjustable. I like the the cockpit plastic Perspex material used on this model compared to the FW14. It looks more realistic. As expressed on the the FW14 thread I believe both models need a few more pollies around the tyres. When stopped they are not perfectly round..

btw is it possible to include a few specs on the first post about each car when releasing them?

Well done and thank you very much. What a blast :cool:

17. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

In theory the car should have the same physical, I forgot to fix the wheelbase and trackwidth, we'll fix this and mirrors in order to have an AndreaModa 1.1 version before release of new cars, we hope before tomorrow.

18. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Hmm. my wheel is down so I'm back on the gpad therefore proper analysis is always hard. Mainly it feels more twitchy in the rear than the FW14. I had to slightly dial it out.

Cheers on the update, much appreciated! Curious, you can see hands on the exterior cameras however not within the cockpit. Now that i'm back on the gpad it would also be welcomed.

Paint template?

19. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

There isn't paint template, but you can use all the F1 1992 Skins from rF1 version and put them in userdata..........

about hands, its our choice like Game Stock Car Extreme.

20. Sderenno

Sderenno Registered

AndreaModa link updated to v1.1 version.

New Car, upload in progress :)