[REL] F1 2013 Single Player v1.61 (DX 11 compatible, visors, rain update)

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Frenky, Jul 10, 2014.

1. vasionpd

vasionpd Registered

I'm having trouble installing it. Whenever i try to it gets stuck at verifying 6%. I've re downloaded it a couple times at it still stops at the same point.

2. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Sorry man, never heard of this problem. Anyone else?

3. TheLeadWolf

TheLeadWolf Registered

Hi,
    Does this mod simulate tire temps/brake temps correctly? I am using spotter, and it complains about tires being too hot. I picked values from car2stat and added vehicle class, but just curious how well those parameters work in this mod?

Also, one more question regarding allcarstracks_10.mas file: My rFm folder does not contain such file, it contains "All Tracks & Cars_10.mas" file. Should I place allcarstracks_10.mas side by side, or should I rename it to "All Tracks & Cars_10.mas" and back original file up? What should I expect to happen with this replacement? Rules applied after race finish, or? I am not familiar with Parc Ferme in rf2. Thanks!

4. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for this mod. I'm running a 2013-season championship, using plugin Log Analyzer and am really enjoying a full season of F1 for the first time in rF2.

I'm not sure if you can do anything about it, but I have some AI-problems at Hockenheim.
    Most circuits have similar AI-performances, but Hockenheim is different. I had to adjust AI-strength with 12% to have the same relative performance (107% instead of 95% on most tracks).

I've also had problems with the safetycar. AI follow a 'safetycar' path which follows the right sideline of the track. This causes problem with restarts, because they enter the first corner (to the right) from driving at the right side of the main straight, which results in multiple cars spinning in the first corner, which leads to a new safetycar-period. A first lap spin in turn 1 resulted in a 40min race with every lap behind the safetycar :cool:

5. Rapala

Rapala Registered

anyone else noticed how the AI brake on the main straight of suzuka? Any way to fix this? I tried AI learning but it didn't help.

6. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Tire temps are working correctly and they will overheat very soon. Basically the tires are the same as the Formula ISI, only slightly more grippy (say grip level medium compound of this mod is about the same as the grip level of the soft compound of the FISI.

About the All Tracks & Cars_10.mas, yes do as you suggested and indeed make a backup in case something goes wrong. Because this file is already pretty old (from b860 or so). What should be noticed is that in qualifying, after at least 1 flying lap, you should not be able to make setup changes. Also if you qualify in the top 10, you are not able to make setup changes going from quali to race (unless it is a wet race).

7. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Thanks man!
    Slider on 107%, hmm, strange, because the settings in the AIW file of that track are correct (under Waypoint):
    WorstAdjust=(0.8000)
    MidAdjust=(1.0000)
    BestAdjust=(1.2000)
    I use these settings for all the tracks in the trackmap. These settings define the AI level range. Are you sure you are using the Hockenheimring in the track map instead of this one: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/6404-Hockenheim-Ring-(Multi-Layout)-v1-1-update-03-05-2015

For the safety car I have no idea. Please contact the track maker in the thread above.

8. Helmut_AUT

Helmut_AUT Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2017
  9. TheLeadWolf

TheLeadWolf Registered

Hi,
    I noticed that there's a visor mod in this mod. I went to tuning settings of a car and enabled it (Nico's Mercedes) but I can't see visor (cockpit view). Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Honestly, I suspect it has to do with crazy FOV I am running, but I can't change that currently and hope anyone has suggestions. Thanks in advance!

10. TheLeadWolf

TheLeadWolf Registered

I'll sound cheesy, but I just had race of my life with this mod. 30 laps at Monza. Well matched AI strength, 2 safety car phases. Intense fight for first place with Vettel. Lost wing. Right before entering pits to change wing, it started to rain! It is not scripted weather, so I've no idea what to put - intermediate or wet, but guessed well, it started to pour (it's fall in Europe after all :) ) Then, pretty much learned to drive in rain on the fly, it is surprisingly more difficult after number of laps on dry, compared to when race starts in wet. Ended 20th, but so satisfying. rF2 is just amazing.

Narrowbackwing likes this.
  11. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Thanks for the words man! Good to see some nice battles with this mod. For the visor, have you tried default settings and then to enable the cockpit visor? If so, do you still have problems with the visor?

12. TheLeadWolf

TheLeadWolf Registered

I might give it a try, although pretty much one change I did was FOV change (vorpx requires it). I do suspect front clipping plane of camera clips visor off, but I did not change camera clipping planes, and I do not know how to adjust clipping planes in rF2 yet.

13. Schumi

Schumi Registered

What could be the problem?
    How to fix a bug with texture?
    Graphic sets max

Attached Files:

14. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

what iz problem?

15. Schumi

Schumi Registered

Where chrome?