F1 2013 f1ligue

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by f1ligue, Feb 3, 2013.

1. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

support 6h ?
    contact the official support via email and only email.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
  2. aranil

aranil Registered

I sent an email to the person who gave me support last 2 times. "nicolas"

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Registered

I read the thread. ALL of it. Do you wish to continue the personal attacks?

4. Tiger

Tiger Registered

Magzire, I got a warning last year for less than this....:rolleyes:

5. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

6. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Any news on this 1.2 update as I have malaysia 1.42 installed only and not 1.2 so f12013 v1.1 is not installable

7. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

the update is already released (on the F1Ligue site)

8. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Sorry my bad I didn't navigate the f1ligue forum correctly :rolleyes:

9. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

10. Henry Kelsall

Henry Kelsall Registered

Just wondering, will you be able to fix the grey carbon parts to black soon?

11. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

there will be no fixed textures as the game is in beta.
    if we correct this problem and at the next update isi decides to go back, it will start all over again ....

we will do all the changes that will be necessary when the game will end.
    However, we will continue to update the skins and other things (eg kers and limitable when available)

12. Twista

Twista Registered

Could you possbily update the demo to not require a dated version of Malaysia?

13. Henry Kelsall

Henry Kelsall Registered

Thats a shame, the cars look quite silly with all that grey

14. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

and if I correct, and ISI updates in one or two weeks and it is horrible you tell me that it is a shame again ...

I accepts all criticism, but only those which I am responsible.

15. Henry Kelsall

Henry Kelsall Registered

Luckily I still have 1.1 where all the cars are fine and it still works so I will run that until there is an update to the textures

16. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

Hi all,

This is a little message about the mod and the reviews I read on this forum.
    Firstly I am not against receiving criticism as long as they are based and fair.
    ISI works on his game rfactor2 to our delight they add effects, corrections to improve their game for the final version which I hope is not too far.

We have created a complete mod F1, we based on the models presented in 2013, we plan to develop our 3D models but for now we have to wait.

Reviews on textures, I read many reviews about it, in the two previous versions of the game rfactor have you had this problem with our textures?
    the answer is obviously NO.
    Why do we not correct?
    just wait it prefers to develop our work on textures.
    Who can confirm that the next update ISI goes back or modifies the effects of his game?
    nobody but them and I am certain that so far they know themselves ....

We sell can be a mod, but we like you, the players, fans and rfactor2 we ask you the same quality of a mod to play together.

We do our utmost to ensure that the model is complete and fun to play Online, but we must not forget and keep in mind that the game is always a rfactor 2 PLAYABLE DEMO EVOLUTIVE, and therefore there are many corrections, we can not follow the movement at each update because we know if this is a permanent correction or a simple test team ISI.

For questions about the commercial part of our MOD stop posting here you expect 6h or 20h as a response if the request is not made by EMAIL you never have the answer.

Keep in mind that we are not just one car, but one 3d 11 full 3D update simultaneously with many textures.
    It is for this reason that we can not afford to fix today textures are horrible to see if ISI confirms to me that it is final, I promise I will work on it and get out quickly version 1.3 for all our customers, but only if I am sure that this part of the game will not change.

Sincerely,
    The staff www.f1ligue.fr
    Nicolas Navarro.

----
    Bonsoir à tous,

Ceci est un petit message concernant le mod et les critiques j'ai lu sur ce forum.
    Tout d'abord je suis pas contre le fait de recevoir des critiques, du moment qu'elles soient fondées et juste.
    ISI travaille sur son jeu rfactor2 pour notre plus grand plaisir ils ajoutent des effets, des corrections pour améliorer leur jeu pour sa version finale qui je l'espere n'est pas trop loin.

Nous avons créé un mod de F1 complet, nous nous sommes basé sur les modèles de présentation de 2013, nous avons prévu de faire évoluer nos modèles 3D mais pour le moment nous devons attendre.

Concernant les critiques sur les textures, je lis beaucoup de critiques à ce sujet, dans les deux versions précédentes du jeu rfactor avez vous eu ce problème avec nos textures ?
    la réponse est évidement NON.
    Pourquoi nous corrigeons pas ?
    tout simplement qu'on préfere attendre pour faire évoluer notre travail sur les textures.
    Qui peut nous confirmer qu'à la prochaine mise à jour ISI revient en arrière ou modifie les effets de son jeu ?
    personne à part eux et je suis certains qu'à ce jour ils le savent pas eux même....

Nous vendons peut être un mod, mais nous sommes comme vous, des joueurs, des fans de rfactor2 et nous demandons la même chose que vous un mod de qualité pour pouvoir jouer tous ensemble.

Nous faisons notre maximum pour que le mod soit complet et sympa à jouer en Online, mais il faut pas oublier et bien garder à l'esprit que le jeu rfactor 2 est toujours une DEMO JOUABLE EVOLUTIVE, et donc il y a de nombreuses corrections, nous pouvons pas suivre le mouvement à chaque mise à jour car nous savons pas si c'est une correction définitive ou un simple de test de l'équipe ISI.

Pour les questions sur la partie commerciale de notre MOD cessez de poster ici que vous attendez 6h ou 20h une réponse car si la demande n'est pas faite par EMAIL vous n'aurez jamais la réponse.

Gardez en tête que nous avons pas une seule voiture, une seule 3d mais 11 3D complète à mettre à jour simultanement avec de nombreuses textures.
    c'est pour cette raison que nous pouvons pas nous permettre de corriger aujourd'hui les textures qui sont horribles à voir, si ISI me confirme que c'est définitif, c'est promis je travaillerai dessus et sortirai une version 1.3 rapidement pour tous nos clients mais uniquement si je suis certains que cette partie du jeu ne changera plus.

Cordialement,
    Le staff www.f1ligue.fr
    Nicolas Navarro.

17. aranil

aranil Registered

The gray color problem is a bug in the shaders recognized by ISI and yet to be solved. There is a general thread talking about it, there are people who solve putting 157 shaders on this build, but this does not work for everyone.

Do not think it need a fix because then It would have to be reworked in the next build.

With HDR looks perfect to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
  18. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Since yesterday I have downloaded the update from all 3 links about 15 times using chrome and Ie explorer. The download breaks or if the download finishes when I extract I get errors like archive broken etc. If I try installing to packages and install on mod manager and get broken component error or simalar. I have given up now.

19. Carbonkid

Carbonkid Registered

Hi there, is there a direct link to the update? I can't find the update on the f1league.fr forum.

20. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

there is no link PUBLIC
    you need to contact support via email.

It's amazing you ever read my posts on this forum, I think now I'll post more here as if to read the same questions each time it is not worth wasting my time.