Extremely bright mirrors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the_stig_90, Sep 13, 2019.

1. the_stig_90

the_stig_90 Registered

hey there,

I always have to turn off the mirrors because they are brighter than the sun itself. If my driving direction goes away from the sun, so the sun shines into the mirrors and the reflection is so bright that nearly the entire screen is white and i can‘t even see where i am going. I tried all graphicsettings, nothing helped. What can i do?

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

What car does it happen in?

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

sounds like you are driving a car that has not been completely updated to the dx11 graphics...or possibly a track. Choose one of the original cars, and original tracks (S397 cars and tracks) If the bright mirrors are gone, then the car is the likely culprit. Best of luck.

4. the_stig_90

the_stig_90 Registered

It is in every car at every tracks in all possible conditions, in mod cars also in original cars. I have the new 1.115 version

The mirror problem was always there, in all versions i had

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I'm guessing now, try double checking in Steam you are not in the Beta program. Look at the gears icon on the same screen with the Home/packages/gears/multi/single/dev screen at the loader see if any cars are missing or causing some sort of error. I'm still inclined to think a downloaded carset from an online session may be the culprit. After opting out in steam, double check your video card is chosen at the loader screen. (gear icon then video settings) also while checking the video card, look at the PP effects and if they are set to high or above, lower that to zero or one. good luck.