Existing Tracks Carried Over

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikeyk1985, Jan 2, 2012.

1. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

Hi All,

Super pumped for the release of R Factor 2! was just wondering has anything been said about all the previous tracks being carried over to R Factor 2? I know Mills and Would love to see Siverstone in the final build etc..

Also will we recieve the final build on a disc or is it download only? :confused:

2. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

The tracks aren't sure I believe (allthough it has been mentioned that someone of ISI, I believe Scott, does want to make them for rF2)

Final build is hard to say as well, since there isn't a final build planned. The first gold release however, will be download only (I have seen that mentioned in the past somewhere on this forum). Just like rF1, they are probably going to release a disc version, but that won't be the initial gold release. ISI is planning to update the game for a long time to come, and include new content, and when they are happy enough with it, then they might release it on disc (at least, that is how I understood it ;) )

3. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

Thanks for answering :) sorry when I said final build I meant when the game goes gold so download only? sounds fair to me.