Error while registering mod - Mod ID

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Hepmi, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Hepmi

Hepmi Registered

When you create. Rfmod over MAS2.exe, write to info MOD ID, which I founded in rFactor 2 -> Purchase -> Create MOD ID, register now and before, before I give in MAS2.exe copy ID to submit a Purchase it give me Submitted successfully, so click on the register now and give me this message Error while registering mod - Mod ID. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry for my bad english

2. Diablo

Diablo Registered

I cannot tell you exactly, what you are doing wrong, because I have never done it that way. But I hope this helps.

When I create a vMod with the MAS2.exe tool, I click on "info in the last dialog window:
    View attachment 7129
    and delete the mod id that´s in there:
    View attachment 7130
    click "OK", then "Package" in the parent window and then "Register Now" in the new popup.

Cheers,
    Marcus

3. Hepmi

Hepmi Registered

It's working now, but i have problem now with installed mod, in Mod Manager me say damaged mod - red colour,but mod has been installed.. but not working

4. Diablo

Diablo Registered

Not sure, if I can help with that. Last time a friend of mine had this message. He tried to install an only partly downloaded ISI mod, no way of removing it by means of the mod manager or get it in a clean state for that matter. We had to dive into the subfolders of the "Installed" directory to delete files manually, or maybe there is a file in the "Manifests" folder that´s causing this, or both.

5. Hepmi

Hepmi Registered

It helped me to clean up in the root folder manifests RF2, thx