EnduranceX URD 24/7 server 29.11. - apology

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Miro, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Miro

Miro Registered

Just want to say sorry to the dudes which raced with me on the server tonight.
    I messed up three races in a row, couldn't manage the car at all for some odd reason.
    I believe I had way to low FPS settings as I did some screenshots just before and forgot to check it again before I went online.
    Sadly can't see the FPS counter cuz of the bezels. And didn't had the balls to alt-tab and fire up MSI as rF2 still crashes when doing this.

Soorry again.

Edit:

Just want to add normally I do race very clean and I am aware of the things going on around me.

2. Capeta

Capeta Registered

100 push up now man and it's ok. ;)

3. Miro

Miro Registered

Yeah, feels really like I deserved it. :)

But just want to add, I do however understand the people which are crying there is no grip at all, at least most of them or the new people to rF2.
    It was really really strange as on Mid Ohio it felt quite good, just two or three corners were odd. So I thought it's due to the new release and I just need to adjust the setup. Then on Poznan it was really weird. I didn't notice it on screen as it looked fluid to me but the car felt totally different and I mean totally.
    Braking was good but mid corner it felt like there was no grip at all and pushing out of corners just a bit less grip as usual but I guess I felt that way cuz I like a nervous, oversteery car on corner exit.

But the FFB was also not even close to what I was used to.
    I thought let's change the setup and all is good again. But more down force didn't help nor did more camber.
    In the qually I could manage to set a time although it was way of my pace I still thought it's due to car update and new setup etc..
    But then in race with all the cars around it was like driving on ice, no feedback what the car wants me to do to calm it down and totally out of control.

Checked now and all good with more FPS.

So people turn down the GFX it is worth it. You gotta have at least 90-100 FPS. Over 120 it's much better and over 180 it's a dream to drive the cars.
    Or buy a few 780 TI's :p

4. JorgeANeto

JorgeANeto Registered

Low FPS???? In rF2? Noooooo!;)

People here barely go down 1500 FPS all maxed triple screen, I can believe this!

5. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Because ISI...

Respect Mrslfrsl, for open apology :)

6. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

You know who else was from Austria? Yeah...

7. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

Class act.
    Where is that like button:cool: