[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Nicolas Hillebrand

Nicolas Hillebrand Member

that would be the optimal outcome, after all URD teased the 911 RSR quite a while back so maybe they work on DPi and the rest of the GTE cars that won't be in the new pack and use physics from the Oreca 07 for the DPi's so they can properly compete with each other

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Has URD given ANY indication they are preparing to release an update to the PX mod????? I know they 'PLAN' on an update, but wishing they have majikily built new tires, wiipers, skins, etc for the entire mod is....well....optimistic?

3. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

No idea, only saw what was said on Twitter. I'm just connecting the dots... T5 2018 seems almost finished, if they are working on the GTE pack as they worked in the GT3 they probably know they got an oportunity to make some profit releasing their mod at the same time as the upcoming le mans pack.
    Current EGT mod has been dropped it seems, just look at Enduracers video the EGT pack is there instead. From the PX pack what is missing really is the Toyota, they can call it finished then and release the PXi as a new pack.
    They dont make skins, they dont need to. Adding wipers is not that much work from what I was told, and build new tires for what? New GT tires are in the dev site, Oreca 07 is coming and so will its tires.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

A day or so ago, one of the devs stated it can take two months just to debug a tire AFTER it has been researched constructed etc. LMP2 tires will melt under LMP1 power, if the tires are as accurate as we hope, Your time frame DOES make business sense, releasing the updated mod along with new rF2 content. I just haven't seen any urgency out of URD.

5. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

DrivingFast likes this.
  6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

I hope they either make the physics file open or will pass URD some numbers so they can match... I dont want to buy another pack like the GT3 where no modders are adding more cars honestly, specially paying for it in Brazilian money... :rolleyes:

Schumi, McFlex and Chris Lesperance like this.
  7. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

100% agree.

8. Pales

Pales Registered

URD, please can we have an official update regarding the current circumstances with PX1/PX2 and what is on the agenda going forward?

9. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

Came across this on youtube, guy says it's from urd and that you need to contact them to get it or something.

walruskart and samcar304 like this.
  10. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

If true I smell a beta tester being fired soon, lol

11. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

I dont think this is from URD, it's probably from the league that ported the Ford GT from another game, you need to have the URD mod to be part of it, the guy probably confused the car list from original PX mod

12. Pales

Pales Registered

I love it how they've gone completely silent on paying customers and when looking back at posts historially, they say it's because they've not earned enough money on the PX Pack. Well, if you communicated correctly and formatted your website, you would have a lot more sales.

You've also provided no offical update for years regarding the status of this MOD..

13. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Some days ago, I noticed that one of the first names on the game credits is Ales Ogrinc, the guy behind URD... Maybe this is why he turned his back on the guys who bought his modules...

14. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

I feel like such an ass to them...never again.

15. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Oooh again and again...
    They stated it several times, rF2 is evolving and updating mods before it reaches is complete form is time consuming and basically useless...
    PX pack wasn't remunerative for them but they are still working on it, maybe it is on a hold but doesn't mean they aren't going to touch it again, but they have several contracts which are more remunerative on the short temp...what they should do?

rubennaatje likes this.
  16. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

17. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

[​IMG]

Urd posted this image on Twitter, can anyone identify the car? It's an lmp that's for sure.

18. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

I don't know about that one but they also posted this Ford GTE teaser [​IMG]

19. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

One night screenshot looks to be the Ford GT, yellow lights, with angled led's descending from the roof along that flying C panel over the intakes.(other cars that use that are the Audi R8 GT3 and Acura NSX) The other night shot has white headlights, so we must assume that to be an LMP. But I can't seen enough detail to identify either.

Guimengo likes this.
  20. Pales

Pales Registered

My lord, they're restoring our faith!