[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Paid*
    Also if they updated the T5 means the rest will follow, not hard to realise this, is it? URD uses custom shaders AFAIK, this makes things slower for them

Guimengo likes this.
  2. RNeves

RNeves Registered

URD mods may use custom shaders, but one year between mod updates is way too much. It was like this with the EGT, it is with PX and it will be even worse if URD keeps releasing new mods without finishing the unfinished ones.

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  3. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

EGT have been a stable mod for ages. rF2 is what changed, later then they added the features that rF2 had added/improved. If they wanted to call the mod ready and not release an update it was actually their right, it's not their fault the platform keeps changing :p
    The PX yeah... was a mistake to release this as an "early access" mod. Should have released just the cars that were ready and add more if they ever got it ready. But seems like they learned it with the JT5

4. Nicolas Hillebrand

Nicolas Hillebrand Member

So what is gonna be in the next update and will it be out in time for VEC Season 10?

5. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

Last update was one year ago today.

Is everything okay alless, you haven't been that active lately? Or did I just not notice you?

Edit: never mind, just read his comment in the egt thread.

6. Art_Pereira

Art_Pereira Registered

Not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but anyway... is there a way to paint the windscreen of the P1 Darche?

Thanks in advance!

7. SimonJ

SimonJ Registered

there is a banner file for logo across the windscreen but don't think you can tint windows :)

8. Art_Pereira

Art_Pereira Registered

Thank you!! I was just trying to change that logo but can´t find how. Do you know how to do it?

DaVeX likes this.
  9. SimonJ

SimonJ Registered

hi seem in the .psd file there is no separate banner file for it will look and see if i can find where it is may be in main .psd
    looks like it is carbon bits on right hand side of .psd on Aura PX car :)
    https://www.unitedracingdesign.net/downloads

10. Art_Pereira

Art_Pereira Registered

There is a "DarchePX1_windows.dds" file included into the main MAS file but I could not make it show into the car with other color or banner.

11. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I think it is a small bug/missed implemented feature. I think that texture on the model is static, not listed as a WC. So it won't be changeable until URD updates the texture. It's correct on the AC version, but I think it is just mistyped or mislabeled on the rF2 model.

12. shiet

shiet Registered

I wonder if this mod will ever be finished... I never preordered anything in my life except this mod and I think this will be the last that's for sure. :D

13. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Maybe when a proper ERS-code is done it'll be easier to work on such cars motivation-wise... Right now it's a bit futile, to be honest.

Guimengo likes this.
  14. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

They have several contracts right now, let them work, they will be back and mod will be complete...

Bjørn likes this.
  15. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I 100% agree with this. While it would be nice to see and have, this wouldn't quite work in rF2's current state. That's why I hope they are working on the P2s as that would slot right into the current version of the game.

Who knows what else is going to need to be done to implement the new rain effects shown off in the Bentley video. I know that is what URD was waiting on was final DX11 shaders and development to be finished before diving back into rF2.

The one thing that i do hope is that when they do come back to do the P1, that the 2016 Audi gets released, even if it is included with possible 2017s Porsche and Toyotas.

16. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

Any development on this paid-for mod that appears to be abandoned - even tho' URD claim it's not?!

17. MarcG

MarcG Registered

C. Banger likes this.
  18. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

19. Lu ManiaK

Lu ManiaK Registered

Only 1 seems to me.
    They are waiting for a stable and definitive DX11 version. Without that they don't want to waste time for restart the work from 0 when the new final DX11 will be on. And in my opinion it is not an excuse. I think that is a right decision.

DaveS78, not_him_59 and Guimengo like this.
  20. Depco

Depco Registered

Currently we are using the URD content without the DX11 update. While the cars are a slight bit shiney, our league's skinning expert has been layering on the Albedo filters to cut down on the exaggerated reflection and shine. The cars still look very pretty and drive very well. I also would like to get the DX11 update but waiting is not hurting our ability to use the mod. I understand their stance on not updating until S397 gets a final DX11 build. Hopefully that is soon.

Lu ManiaK likes this.