[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

...and a banana pizza too :p

Sebastien Sestacq likes this.
  2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

They said current gen of GTE would be a new pack and that's fair to me. I wish they'd go for new gen GTE and DPi/P2 and just drop this PX pack, maybe call it complete with only Porsche and Toyota since Audi left.
    Funny thing back in GTR2/rF1 days we had "too many" groups doing the same mods, now in rF2 we got too few in GTE/Protos and GT3, pretty much only one group for each that is URD and Simtek (current gen or close to that I mean)

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

It would be nicer to have a season established and that finished, so it's not always updating to new years. It's nice to have current material but it's better to have some material that is accurate to the year, even if it's two years ago, than continue to have a postponed project and maybe only get the cars 3 years after purchase. And even worse when nearly everything is so good but then tires have their oddities, after all the wait. And then also have to compensate for the game not having certain technologies available such as the hybrid and P2P systems.

4. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

I agree on this, if they will release it as a 2014/2015 pack and then a new one as 2016/2017 I think we will be all happy because we will have a full season reproduced ingame and URD can work to new one and sell packs sorted by years...which is more money for them ;)

5. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

I wonder if we'll have to wait 6 months for the Audi and Toyota 2014 like the C7 =/

7. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Exactly, full 2014/2015 will make us happy and fanatics of realism,no need to mix 2014/2015 cars with 2016/2017 ones...

8. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

2 years is very long yes...Ac is favored

elcoco likes this.
  9. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

WTF already 2 years. That's insane. I don't wanna wait another 2 years for 2-3 cars. lol

elcoco likes this.
  10. Merlin75

Merlin75 Registered

I think this mod is pretty dead seeing that URD is now focusing on other things like the new JGTC cars.
    Which is lame because i just paid for the PX mod to get complete grids of proto cars to race with..... Now we have to wait until URD maaaaaaybe decides to come back to this project.
    But i doubt that it will happen.....

11. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Not dead at all, they are working on it but due the latest changes on rF2 they are working to update and complete it. They are slow? Maybe seems yes, but they are working on several cars and series, so just give them time, I don't understand people complaining, no one forced to buy it and when you bought it there was a "beta" in the title...so you bought it even if you know it isn't complete, you accepted this even if there wasn't any release date for complete product...so why complaining?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  12. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

I just hope they make 1 super good oreca07, basically got the full wec field for the coming 4 years.

13. Pales

Pales Registered

Hi, I've recently just purchased the PX 2015 beta and I was wondering what the current status of this mod is, are we to be expecting updates?

Edit: Also, if updates are available, how do we go about downloading them?

14. BecauseRaceCar

BecauseRaceCar Registered

Best to try and get your money back....

15. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Oh come ooooon...

16. Pales

Pales Registered

You've made me worry! I guess things aren't looking promising?!

17. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Registered

What mods have urd updated to dx11 so far? I have the t5, is that the only one?

18. Pales

Pales Registered

Can someone give me like a small summary of these cars? When driving them, I feel like others are a lot faster.

19. rubennaatje

rubennaatje Registered

Well it's still in progress but just frustrating for a lot of us, last update was like 11 months ago. We keep getting pics of different cars in progress but nothing in the game. I mean there's already some cars and he is saying he's bunching up more cars for the next release, I do believe that.

We'll get it, it just takes a tad bit too long in my own opinion, the cars are of high quality though.

:)

20. RNeves

RNeves Registered

The same hapened whith the EGT mod... many free mods have upgraded to DX11...

URD Payed mods are still DX9 with no news. Except the T5 mod...