[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. McFlex

McFlex Registered

To those guys constantly complaning about "yeah i bought a product but you don't deliver what i paid for"

Are you aware that you actually bought a "pre-order" with the benefit of beta access to the mod?

elcoco and wrxxy like this.
  2. triebie

triebie Registered

Well, that of course explains the px situation and thank you for clarification at least on that one.
    But you have to admit, that your development on the other mods like T5 series and EGT also seem to be in a coma....
    For example, still waiting for the 2015 Maures update you proposed several times some months ago?

Basically i love your work guys, having bought all your mods so far, but i really would like to see some "finished stuff" from you soon!
    At least the 2015 Maures 3d car model....:)

...and i agree on Jimmy Broadbent´s last sentence of his comment.....

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

The maures was never part of the old T5, that package was finished long time ago. And i think you mean the 2016 Maures.
    EGT was finished to and im not sure what else should we do there now. We updated everything there and the package is allready in V2.
    T5 is the only one from old content that needs physics wise updates but we have just redone alot of that in that area. We didnt decide yet how to release it thought. If just updated T5 version of physics or even grafical would be done there.
    What i did tell our T5 purchases is that once Bayro 2015/16 will be ready, you will receive it as an free update.
    We have 2016 Maures model in progress but that one was never part or promisse around that. T5 2016 was meant as whole new package with whole new models and never a part of old T5 content.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  4. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

It is very nice to hear about T5 being worked on. Seriously, T5 is mod that saved rFactor 2 for me.
    I know this is wrong thread (sorry), but was any work done or planned around T5 in rain racing? EGT works excellent in that regard.

5. UnitedRacingDesign

Miro has done whole new physics for JT5 now and those share allmost everything except engines and tires but we will adopt now those tires and physics to T5 so it will be big improvment overall in physics area so as at rain conditions.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  6. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

This is great news! I am not familiar with car modding in this game, but I hope T5 cars would no longer pit in all at once after first lap in rainy/wet start. Physics improvements are welcome, but AI behavior with rain at the start of the race is the main issue for me. EGT does not have that problem, so there's something different between T5 and EGT.

Thank you and good luck with your efforts.

7. triebie

triebie Registered

First of all, much thanks for giving that detailed info about the status of your various mods.
    I have to admit, that i lost track a little about all what´s been said and i don´t like to scrawl through 60+ pages of each of your topics:)

I just wanted to point out that your way of distribution, product development, announcements etc. could be optimized in a way that everybody, who have bought your products, knows what´s finally going on....
    At least for myself i can say that i was lost there:)

So based on your comments i understand that your EGT and T5 will not receive any more car updates.
    Any new 3D content will be part of new mods which then have to be bought of course.
    IMAO that´s a pity because the T5 mod lacks an Maures update besides the other 2 cars which are at least on 2014/2015 standards.
    And i was talking about the 2015 Maures model change, not the 2016 model.

But at least for me this has been a useful info about what´s going on.
    Thanks for clarifying this!

8. UnitedRacingDesign

Our T5 rf2 package is actually 2012/13 so no further updates there as they are from modeling up to the standarts and years. 2014/15 Maures received few small updates only in real but as mentioned, this is not part of our package.
    EGT cars are presenting exactly what they are.
    Both of this packaged might receive updates but those are the needed ones only-physics or if needed grafical becase of game update(that may not include dx11 upgrade if not needed)

9. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

Well that sucks! I'm pretty new to rF2 and this is the only mod I've paid for in any sim. Now I'm told by the developers it's on hold. Maybe URD should concentrate on finishing one project before starting on others? If your mods were free, I wouldn't be so annoyed, but I paid 9.90 Euros for an abandoned (for now) project.

10. UnitedRacingDesign

Who sayed its abandoned actually? We will continue, actually there is still some work beeing done but the udpate overall and new cars wont come right now. We might wait with this package until DX11 before redoing everything here now and redoing it with dx11 udpate again. And again, as i have sayed now few times, we have a deal with modding team to about including some cars in our package but we need to wait for specific time until they give us a go.
    On hold vs abandoned is actually big differente. And let me clear that for once, this is pre-order with access to beta. We actually never specific sayed how many cars will be included yet we allready have 5 cars inside and still more will come.

11. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I'll easily spend more than 9.90euros on beers tomorrow! Thanks URD for your continued modding for this community, worth every penny and I shall support you where I can in future, looking forward to all that you bring us :)

Pedro Delgado2 and walruskart like this.
  12. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

I take back the 'abandoned' bit.
    Quote from your Sellfy page: https://sellfy.com/p/EPH9/
    "PX package will include a total of 12 cars that will be divided into 2 series wich are PX1 & PX2. Cars that will be available are Aura, Darche, Shiro, Moyoda, Revolution, Loire, Skeloc, ByRacing, Revolution, UPX... Right now there is access to Aura PX1, Darche PX1, Shiro PX1, Revolution PX1 and Loire 15 PX2 more cars will be added."

13. UnitedRacingDesign

Than this is my fault, we have posted thought everything here on the site and there were overall we talked about 8 cars actually. 4 PX1 and 4 PX2. There is no way for 12 cars for us, for such amount of money as we are allready in minus with PX package.
    I have edited that now.
    I will say so, overall we have unfinished car list here and no idea how much we will add. If sells bump up we can invest more and make more. If not, we will stay at more low list, more than now offcourse but not more than 8 for such price.
    We have done pre order and a low price with 5 cars included. What the final V1 of all that will be, i have no idea. Maybe we could even grow up higher with cars and maybe do more modern ones. That is just open up here. Thats why its pre order to support the project to grow. Thought if we dont sell enough we cant offcourse.
    Thats why we have seen no other way to now to slow that down and do again something else that is with less cars like JT5 wich were actually in developments since 2015 and redone right now to be finished.
    All our future cars will come out now for start as singles, one whole series will be done, package will be available to. But all those new cars should actually help us to invest into PX to.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  14. C. Banger

C. Banger Registered

No problem. Honest mistake. I'm more than happy with 8 - and all the cars are excellent quality. Maybe I just misunderstood what "pre-order with access to beta" meant. Usually when I buy DLC it's in a state of completion with patches and updates to follow. So having paid for the beta access I expected it to be high on your priority list for completion. If you charge for mods, it's fair that you should be held to a higher standard than if it's free. Thanks for explaining your situation. I'm sorry that you'll be in minus with the PX package. Hopefully when it's completed you'll sell enough to make up the difference.

Slamfunk3 likes this.
  15. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Seeing how things are now wouldn't be better to go with the DPi in the P2 package? Or are they already at advanced stages?

16. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

I think you guys need an updated new single page website, with info and car packs, nothing more, just to be more clear and avoid confusion between customers...

Marc Collins likes this.
  17. UnitedRacingDesign

Yup, im working on new website, better preview, shop ordered into different game sections, adding more media material and offcourse info for each of the packages available.

Ernie and Guimengo like this.
  18. UnitedRacingDesign

We are exchanging content with enduracers team. So some of their cars will fill up our space there but PX will need overhaul becase of DX11.
    If we ever go to make any of new DPi than it wont be that soon and IF, than i want those to be the quality of our content like JT5 cars will be now.
    While our PX cars are actually in grafical part high allready, we are doing more now and JT5 cars will show that.

rubennaatje likes this.
  19. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Just my 2 cents but I think is more easy to you guys release jt5 as a single pack, isn't more difficult release single updates for each car if needed?
    Btw, nice to hear you are reworking the web page, communication is important for marketing...

20. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Will their physic fit tho? No offence to their work but your P2 feels waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than what they did