[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

[​IMG]

2. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

I'm afraid this can only happen, if you go absolutely anal with the fidelity and do Le Mans aero packs AND the high DF packages from Silverstone and such. Because around Le Mans the differences in top speed were NOT 25 kph. Around Silverstone, maybe, because it was two different approaches from Porsche and Audi. Audi had a max DF-approach, Porsche medium (they never went higher as in towards Audis max-approach). This requires CTDP F1 2006-level of attention to detail both physically and visually and I do not expect that from this pack of cars.

3. Flaux

Flaux Registered

Yeah... would also make league racing too complicated I guess...

4. Sherwin92

Sherwin92 Registered

So i have only just been able to do my first laps with the Darche, later tonight hopefully i can do some push laps in both Darche and Aura and see how they match up.

At first i could not get the car around the corner, it oversteered uncontrollably for me. Since my setup knowledge is limited to gears and wing adjustments basically, i did what some suggested here ( 100% on the 3 differential setting values ) and dropped the steering ratio/range in the setup form the default 25.0 to 15.0 with a physical wheel rotation of 480 degrees to match it with the in-game wheel. After this, i was actually able to get it 'round the track.

The model is absolutely stunning, the sounds are really not bad ( :) ), perhaps not 100% as in the real but i don't mind having less "hybrid cry" :) . For the (placeholder) driver animations, yes they could be better, and perhaps support the bigger (default) amount of in-game wheel rotation (if possible) but it really is not bad. Yes sometimes it's not lined up totally with the wheel, but it's almost negligible. Oh yeah, if anything to "bug report", when you turn hard right, the driver models elbow comes trough the left-hand door/window :)

5. Flaux

Flaux Registered

I later used 480/18.... but it should also work right out of the box. Just the alligment with the vietual wheel is off then...for now...

6. peevee

peevee Registered

Where can Darche and Aura PX templates be found?

7. peevee

peevee Registered

Any input on the above?

8. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

You can host a server, just without downloads of our content. How exactly its done, i think some guys know here if they can help out pls?

9. UnitedRacingDesign

Will be out end of week.

10. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

Will be the Shiro much slower than Darche/Aura?

11. UnitedRacingDesign

No, we will make it competitive.

12. Lgel

Lgel Registered

I know many sillier ways to waste 10 $ than buying this mod.
    Cars as they are now, are fun (they will improve, no doubt), and replays are spectacular.
    Mix them with a GT mod, and more fun is guaranteed.

Thanks Aless.

13. steviejb

steviejb Registered

Are there going to be any differences between the Aura template that is coming and the one that appeared a while ago? I've spent so many hours on the car I've done I might actually cry, lol.

14. UnitedRacingDesign

No, dont worry.

15. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

When you host a game, it is your decision to setup GetMod to download missing content. You can set it to download the track but simply don't share the URD content. I have hosted URD PX and EGT on servers with only track GetMod enabled.

16. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Can you make 2 versions of it? A realistic and one for multiplayer? Like in the Tuning page, the default is the underperforming but with the competitive option for multiplayer leagues.

17. UnitedRacingDesign

Probably but default will be competitive. I might do one as update only with front wheel drive.

18. Diogo Oliveira Falcão

Diogo Oliveira Falcão Registered

This idea is perfect!!! URD please try to implement this, it would be great for leagues having balanced cars but also those guys who likes running against AI and would like to run something more realistic.

Anyway, congrats on the release, for those who didn't buy it yet, go for it with no regrets!!

19. steviejb

steviejb Registered

One graphical thing, the Aura (especially) and the Darche I feel are just too effected by headlights from behind a car. The Aura windscreen especially is not nice to try and look out of in the dark with cars behind you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

Especially since LMP1 cars have no rear window :)