[WIP] EnduranceRacingX PX by URD Pre-order with beta access available!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, May 4, 2015.

1. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

Sorry if i sound impatient or something but now that its been around 20 days since the last addition im curious as to what the next step will be.

2. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

I imagine the next update for this mod would probably be the Aura sounds, It was mentioned earlier that they were in process of converting the sounds from AC to rF2 so that could be the next update?

3. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

i really hope the AC sounds come to rF2, they are really stunning. the current sounds are pretty immersion breaking.

4. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

I have not purchased the cars yet looking forward to doing so this weekend, but the videos I have watched the sounds are not the greatest but like they said they are only placeholders until the sounds from ac are converted. URD make some of the greatest mods I've ever used and they are very high quality.

5. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

i just wish they would talk more, URD has a habit of going silent for months and then surprise mod update or new mod. I remember the dtm 2013 last year didnt even know they were doing it until the day it was released. Still though they have some excellent mods, once this is finished they then have super gt and dtm 2014/2015. id say urd stuff is so good id classify it as game dlc not a paymod.

6. peevee

peevee Registered

Agreed these prototypes are a blast to drive and the URD rF2 DTM mod (called T5) is awesome. If you into offline racing with AI there is nothing outhere to beat it imo.
    They do go silent for too long at times but maybe because it is one-man team?
    Best money spent on simming for me right now

7. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

Just finished lapping the cars after downloading them 3 hours ago. .....WOW......... such fun to drive its amazing Great Job Ales and Team :)

8. shiet

shiet Registered

(2015-08-21) quote from me: "Well I don't wanna whine but I don't want to drive this car with this sound... (after I heard how it sounds in AC)"

(2015-08-21) reply from UnitedRacingDesign (alless): "You will receive that sound. NeverKrash is working on it."

1 month ago. Well I guess rF2 is lower on the priority list than AC. Not that the mod for AC is more expensive or anything like that... :rolleyes:

9. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

I think that is due to AC being easier to mod?? Correct me if im wrong. I'm not a modder but from what i have read it was easier to mod AC than rF2. Not sure if this has changed since the gJed release or if it has made rFactor 2 Modding easier but i'm just taking a shot in the dark there...

Not to mention i think Ales had some time off (Well deserved Time off)

10. MHansen

MHansen Registered

Hi all,

In an effort to initially create more Aura Teams, I thought I could just as well go the whole nine yard. So this is my preliminary attempt to create a "true" Audi R18 skin. Tell me what you think. And yes, I am afraid that HLOCH did not survive the procedure.

View attachment 17999
    View attachment 18000
    View attachment 18001

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
  11. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
  12. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

Pray for HLOCH :'(

13. MHansen

MHansen Registered

I have noticed that there seems to both a high downforce and low downforce chassis setup (where you have modeled the hdf setup here). Will you be also be including the low downforce setup, Alless?

14. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Drove a little more the Aura, plausible drive, you feel the speed and weight of this car, great to run agaisnt GTE, in a mixed class.

Just found the brake cooling excessive, you can run at Portugal with ducts set to 1 and not overheat them.

Cheers.

15. Pedro Delgado2

Pedro Delgado2 Registered

Hey Ales, any news about PX2 cars?

regards

16. Slowsle

Slowsle Registered

I'm with ya on looking forward to more P2's to put my Loire up against. Too many solid blue cars at the moment. They're great though!

17. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

There will be big update soon. Our guys struggling with rf2 sounds thought but will be done. Skins will be added, some physics files fixed and we are on new cars to be added.

18. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Will LODs be included ?

19. brownninja97

brownninja97 Registered

finally some P2 and or P1 competition

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
  20. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Really looking forward to it!